• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Book on board for $400 stateroom credit

martinez03

Earning My Ears
Just got back from 08/02 7 day and thanks to everyones help on this website we had a blast. We had so much fun we booked next years cruise while on the ship and got a great deal, $400 room credit per state room on the new Eastern 7-day, 08/07/2004. Thanks for all the help!

Hi martinez03
Glad you had a great cruise - isn't the $400 a huge incentive. A group of us were on the 5th July cruise and booked for the cruise you are going on, the Aug 7th one. There is already a thread started - it was started while we were still onboard by gometros/Sandy so please come and join us.
Wendy

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=403263

Is the book on board $400 only for the new test itinerary cruises?

$400 per state room?!?!
Wow that is quite a savings. Did you book two rooms to get that or is it actually for one room? Usually $200 per room on a 7 day. Great deal if that is what you got :)
Cheers,
Grumbo

That is what I am wondering..if it is 400.00 per stateroom I need to do some figuring between now and when we go in December

I see Wendy already beat me to it. Please do join us on our thread. We already have six families from DIS on that cruise and if you send me your information, I'll happily add you to our cruise list.

is DCL now giving a $400.00 credit for booking a future 7 day cruise for all stateroom categories? Is it limited to certain cats.?
If this is true, what an incredible incentive....

Thats what I want to know. Could someone please post the details of this?

The $400 credit is PER ROOM and we just signed up for it the day before we got off the ship. Now I beleive you can only get the credit if you book when you are on the ship. I have the flier in front of me and it is for the New Eastern Caribbean 7-day cruise.
Also for the 09/04/2004 trip rates start at $799.

currently, $400.00 stateroom credit is limited to 7 day sailings in August and September 04....they said this is subject to change i.e. adding additional dates....

Originally posted by martinez03
The $400 credit is PER ROOM.... I have the flier in front of me and it is for the New Eastern Caribbean 7-day cruise.
Also for the 09/04/2004 trip rates start at $799.

So are they changing the Eastern itenerary permanently?
We are planning to book on board when we go in sept. for the following year... $400.00 would be awesome!!!
:D

I'm sorry I missed some questions. According to the flier it is for any stateroom and you don't have to book more than one at a time. We just happened to need two rooms. New Eastern goes to St. Thomas, San Juan and Castaway Cay.

The $400 was for all categories, per stateroom, but only for the new routes. The rates were very good also.
Wendy

Originally posted by wendym
The $400 was for all categories, per stateroom, but only for the new routes. The rates were very good also.
Wendy

will the new routes be a permanent change or only special sailings??

As far as I am aware they are only trying out these new ports and only doing so for selected sailings on the eastern cruise.
I've cut and pasted this from the top of the forum - hope it helps.
Wendy

Let your dreams set sail on a Disney vacation!

Experience Exciting New Destinations Aboard the
Disney Magic® such as
San Juan, Antigua and St. Lucia

Itinerary Changes

August 7, 21 and September 4, 2004
- 7-night cruise, ports-of-call: St. Thomas, San Juan and Castaway Cay.

September 18 and October 2, 2004
- 7-night cruise, ports-of-call: Antigua, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay.

December 18, 2004
- special 10-night sailing, ports-of-call: Key West, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay

December 28, 2004
- 7-night Western Itinerary Cruise beginning Tuesday instead of the 'regular' day of Saturday.

Okay - hypothetical - what happens if you book a new cruise while still on board, and then later have to change the dates of your future cruise?? If you got a $200 or $400 room credit would that transfer to your new cruise or would you lose your stateroom credit??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter