Book recommendations?

I loved Confessions of April Grace! The Mysterious Benedict Society is a good series also.

The mysterious Benedict Society was a really good series!!! And oh, not sure if someone recommended the Lemony Snicket series on here, but I loved those when I read them a couple years ago!! My own little suggestion for anybody who hasn't read them...and they are an easy read and very enticing:) oh and I just finished Ender's Game...TWO THUMBS UP!!! Hadn't posted any suggestions so thought I would pitch in lol:D

Keep the books coming!!!

Kingdom Keepers (on book 5 as we speak)
Mary Bloody Mary-Carolyn Meyer
Harry Potter series
Chronicles of Narnia
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass

And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini was really good. It's kind of confusing because there are so many characters and so many different time periods but it's a really great book. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas is one of my all-time favorites (and the movie is amazing too). Room, which was mentioned in a previous post, and My Sister's Keeper are two of my favorites as well.

Check out "The Heros of Olympus" its a follow-up seires of the Percy Jackson seires! The newest book just came out in October! He is gonna write one more!

I would suggest any book written by Margaret Peterson Haddix. She has written several awesome novels, and two series: The Shadow Children, and The Missing. Some of her novels are Running Out of Time, Claim to Fame, and Game Changer, to name a few.
I also LOVE the 39 clues. The first one is Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. All of the 39 Clues are written by different authors though, so it can get confusing.
Another favorite of mine is Dragons of Starlight by Bryan Davis. They're about dragons and sword fights and the like.
I also love Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and Percy Jackson.
Hope this helps!!!! :D

ditto on the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series. They're really, really good. Also The Hunger Games series, Divergent series, anything John Green. The series Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging is also amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter