Book Suggestions!

Many of mine have already been said, but one that I'm sure no one has posted-
Thursday Next books by Jasper Fforde- I believe the first one is called The Eyre Affair fantastic books- they're not young adult, but they were easy enough for me when I was in ~7th grade- I think they're acceptable for possibly middle school, definitely high school and up. I don't remember exactly the content, but anyway... fantastic books. I got hooked very easily.
Also anything by Terry Pratchett, especially Discworld books.

i like peter and the starcatchers --- the whole series... By ridley pearson and dave barry

Also "the hunger games" by suzanne collins can be graphic in some parts

Also i like a lot of ridley pearson and dave barry's books :-)

Ive heard the Uglies Series by scott westerfeld (last name?) is very good. Im going to read that next ;)

Code Orange by Caroline B Cooney--this one is amazzzzzzzzzzzing! This kid in New York finds smallpox scabs and grapples with himself because he might be getting the disease :eek:. this is a total page-turner.
Epic and Saga (Saga is a kinda-sorta sequel to Epic) by Conor Kostick--a world that is governed by a video game. enough said. :surfweb:
Maximum Ride: The Angel Expierement
Maximum Ride: School's Out Forever
Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
--all three of the above by James Patterson. these are amazing! these six mutant kids with wings, on the run from the mad scientist who created them and said scientist's half-wolf minions (these are not your taylor lautner werewolves! :scared1:)

And a lot more people have been picking this last series up lately, for obvious reasons, but Percy Jackson will give you a big edge in Latin class. :goodvibes

I would suggest the Stoneheart trilogy by Charlie Fletcher. Stoneheart, Iron Hand, and Silver Tongue.

Deep in the City something had been woken, so old that people had been walking past it for centuries without giving it a second look...’

When George breaks the dragon's head outside the Natural History Museum he awakes an ancient power. This prehistoric beast, sentry-still for centuries, hunts him down with a terrifying wrath. And this is just the beginning... The taints and spits – statues with opposing natures – are warring forces; wreaking deadly havoc on the city landscape. The World War One gunner offers protection of sorts; and the wisdom of the Sphinx is legendary. But George and his companion Edie are trapped in a world of danger. And worse – they are quite alone. The rest of London is oblivious to their plight.

This epic adventure exposes forces long-layered in the fabric of London. After entering its richly original and breathtaking world, the city streets and skyline will never again seem the same!

(from Amazon.co.uk)

Depends on how old you are you should read Ellen Hopkins books
ex.
Tricks -Ellen Hopkins
Crank- Ellen Hopkins

I also enjoyed
The Last Song -Nicholas Sparks
Dear John -Nicholas Sparks

The book I'm reading right now is Mandy. The author is Julie Andrews Edward. I bought it at Epcot (United Kingdom).

i recommend the House of Night Series, and this book
called ttyl, ttfn, and l8r g8r. also a book called deadline

i recommend the House of Night Series, and this book
called ttyl, ttfn, and l8r g8r. also a book called deadline

I read a couple books by the same author of those, (I read 11, 12, & 13, all by Lauren Myracle) are they good? What are they about? Thnks for the help! :)

I read a couple books by the same author of those, (I read 11, 12, & 13, all by Lauren Myracle) are they good? What are they about? Thnks for the help! :)

TTFN, etc. are about a group of 3 girls as they go through high school.

It's told through Instant Messaging and has some adult themes, but nothing to scar you for life or anything.

yeah... ok :) I know whatcha mean, but I've read stuff like that before. Thanks for the help! :)

I am going to take this book suggestions into consideration! Thanks guys!
Mickeyluver I started to read the house of night series but unfourtnately didnt really enjoy them! I like mysteries, fiction, and things in that catergory! Thanks...:)

I am going to take this book suggestions into consideration! Thanks guys!
Mickeyluver I started to read the house of night series but unfourtnately didnt really enjoy them! I like mysteries, fiction, and things in that catergory! Thanks...:)

ya its ok. They get a little graphic, which
kinda grosses me out anyways

blue bloods series - melisa de la cruz
the vampire diaries - l.j. smith
night world - l.j. smith
just listen - sarah dessen
the truth about forever - sarah dessen
dreamland - sarah dessen
chasing brooklyn - lisa schroeder
i heart you, you haunt me - lisa schroeder
dead is... series - marlene perez

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter