• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booked club at HRH. What to expect?

shrpgrl

Mouseketeer
I just booked a Club Level room at HRH. We have stayed in garden room before and thought it was quite nice. Are the rooms any bigger? What kind of breakfast and other food is offered? I think it will be worth the extra money since I have a teenager that eats all the time. I got the fan club rate of $209 by the way. Was offered a garden view for 139 or pool view for 154 with the fan club card. The dated were 6/21-6/26.

Just found a thread on the food offered and now I do not know if it will be worth the extra money. Do you think I should change back to a garden view and save the money to pay for breakfast and snacks?

It depends on how many sodas and cheese and crackers you will consume each day. If you will eat more than $50 worth of their goodies, then it's worth it. If not, stick with the other room. The rooms on the Club level are no bigger than the other rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter