Booked for Xmas! :D

emmaness

DIS Veteran
As I just mentioned in my birthday thread, we have just booked Disneyland Paris for Christmas!

Myself, parents and sister will be going on December 18th-22nd, 4 nights and 5 days in the Sequoia Lodge (Montana rooms), by the Eurostar direct service!

I can hardly believe we're actually going!! I don't think it's quite sunk in yet! Needless to say, I've added a counter to my signature, and I expect I won't be able to resist writing lovely long trip reports! :flower:

I also expect I'll be asking lots and lots of questions here. ;)

It'll be our first Disney Christmas and our first trip to DLP for over three years, and I can't wait! :cloud9:

Oooow, how exciting :Pinkbounc I am really happy for you Emma. We are also going end of Nov/beginning of Dec for our first time during Christmas season-first time to see a nighttime parade!! Roll on Christmas time :dancer:

Yay! That will be amazing!! Have a great bday!

Great news Emma. No doubt I will not be the only person to remind you of your trippie promise on your return :teeth:

Reid

How exciting!!!! I'm sure you'll have a really wonderful time!!! And you have a whole 103 to plan, plan, plan!!!!!

Great news. I'm sure that you will have a wonderful time

Not to worry Reid, I am the type to write enormous reports of things by nature - I do go on a bit when I want to!! ;)

emmaness said:
Not to worry Reid, I am the type to write enormous reports of things by nature - I do go on a bit when I want to!! ;)
Just the type of trip reports everyone loves :)

Reid

Yay Emma!! What great news!! You and your family will LOVE DLP at Christmas!! :cloud9:

Brilliant news - DW and I keep talking about our DLRP Christmas trip in 3 months - it is magical there at that time of year.

I have ordered a 1GB memory stick so I'll be able to take 4 times as many photos this time - 1600! The memory stick works in my Camera, Phone and PSP - multi-functional!

Ohh those USB memory sticks are fabulous! I stored my entire year's work from Graphics last year on one. Which is arguably not a good idea, in case I lost the memory stick... but never mind!!

I am really looking forward to it - it really does look magical with all the lights and the snow! :lovestruc Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter