• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booked Through Capital One Travel Portal & Disney Can't Find Reservation

IvyWinter

Mouseketeer
Hey all,

A quick question. I recently got the Capital One Venture card as I was looking to up my overall credit/credit lines and thought hey, the 50k bonus miles wouldn't hurt. I booked a one way flight + 3 nights at all star movies with it. The flight showed up in my JetBlue app within a couple of hours. it's been about 48 hours since I booked, and I've tried to take the room reservation # Capital One gave me and add it to MDE but on desktop and app it says it can't find it.

Anyone experience this? do I have to wait a bit to add it? I don't want to call and waste a cast member's time if it's just a matter of waiting another day or so. However, the trip is for 60 days from Wednesday, so you can imagine I'd like to get it all settled before then for fast passes!

You're going to have to call capital one and get the Disney reservation number from them. IveI heard reports of people having difficulty getting an agent who knows what they're talking about, so I wouldn't put it off.

You're going to have to call capital one and get the Disney reservation number from them. IveI heard reports of people having difficulty getting an agent who knows what they're talking about, so I wouldn't put it off.

Got it, thank you. ugh, what a pain in the butt. Hopefully I can get it rectified quickly.

Ask them to send you a copy of the reservation in an email.
This really is standard when making travel arrangements.
Good luck and have a great trip! :flower1:

Ask them to send you a copy of the reservation in an email.
This really is standard when making travel arrangements.
Good luck and have a great trip! :flower1:

They did send a confirmation but it turns out it was a capital one confirmation of 11 numbers, Not disney confirmation of 12 numbers. I called yesterday and a supervisor helped me out very quickly! Got my official disney confirmation and was able to link it to my account no problem.

Thanks, Alesia, for the heads up on calling!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter