Booked Your Cruise? See who's Sailing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add us to the Disney Magic - 7 day Eastern cruise
May 15, 2004.

It will be myself (Nana), Stacey - family friend, and grand-
daughter Hannah - 4.

:wave: My husband our two boys (13 and 6) and myself along with our awesome friends and their son (12) and two daughters (5 & 14) It is our 2nd cruise (4day Wonder) and their first. We are sailing on the 7 night western May 22!!!!!!!
We can not wait. I think I am obsessed!

Please add us to the 11/20/2004 Magic Cruise. We are a family of 4. Myself, DW 41, DD 14, DD9 and hoping to meet some fellow cruisers.

Wmiller86

:wave:

My husband, son 13, son 6 and myself are sailing on the May 22 western with our great friends and their daoughter 14, son 12 and daoughter 5. They are first time cruisers. They have no idea what they are in store for. We have only sailed once (Wonder 3 night) Not near long enough!!!!!!!!

WE CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Just put down our deposit for the October 30th, 2004 cruise.
It will be our family of 4, me, DH, DD-11 then, and DD-7 then.
:tongue: :boat:

I have a change in our crusie dates! I have to change from May 2004...to May 15, 2005. Just confirmed the date change with my TA. We were really looking forward to this cruise and can't believe how close we would be to going now. But, things happened and we'll just start the countdown all over again!

Please add us to Dec. 28th '04 7 day Western Magic. Dave, Kathy & daughter Stephanie. Thanks from tecdavidt

I'm soooo excited to find these boards! We just booked our second cruise last week and November is sooooooo far away - what am I going to do to make this year shorter? :hyper:
We went July 13, 2003 on the Wonder and can't wait for our 7 days of Magic!!

My DH loved his 50th birthday present but he'll have to wait until 10/09/04 for his 7 night western cruise on the Magic!! We were on the 10/02/03 Wonder and loved it. He can't wait to read on his verandah again!! I'm so EXCITED!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

SSB is very psyched to be going again on this great cruise!!!

March 11,12,13

Hi,

I booked a 4 day Disney Wonder Cruise for 5/15/05 to 5/19/05!! Booked through Disney & got a discount. Paying cash! Got a catagory 8 hanicapped stateroom. This will be our 3rd Wonder cruise!! I know its a ways away but we are looking forward to it!!! We haven't been since November 2002.

Allison an associate (DVC)

Dh and I just booked the Eastern Magic on 3/6/04. This is my first ever cruise, but Dh cruised DCL when he was very young and is anxious to go back. We will be celebrating our anniversary on the cruise.

Thanks, cass.
tarralee

Hello All! I just read a bunch of the posts regarding celebrations on board and I realized: HEY!!! IT WILL BE OUR 23RD WEDDING ANNIVERSARY ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE CRUISE!!! (Yikes! I always was pretty bad about remembering!!!)
SOOOooooo, can anyone give me some ideas of how to celebrate it? We are going on the WONDER on May 9th/04, staying with a group of 24 people - we will be sharing a deluxe stateroom with veranda on deck 7 and most of all, we are FIRST TIMERS!!
Any advice would be just great (and my husband will ultimately thank you, too!!) Thanks!::MinnieMo

cakesgalore... :D Congrats on your Anniversary ! If you wish to order your husband an Anniversary basket,, it can be delivered to your cabin when you arrive.. Shirley's Baskets are beautiful and she can personalize them too your liking and work in whatever price range you wish... Her website is http://www.theperfectgift.cc/About.htm if you are interested in something like that... or phone 1-800-950-4559:earsgirl: Enjoy..

Booked for June 3rd 3 night cruise......

My 7 year old daughter and myself

We will be on the June 20th Wonder cruise with DH and 3 yr old DGD, Hoping to meet some DIS members on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter