Booking 2 rooms through Costco

jlindemer

Mouseketeer
I want to book through Costco for the Gift Card. DH and I decided to make this cruise more enjoyable we want to book 2 rooms that connect. I have found the 2 rooms on Costco.

I would like for them to be linked so that if we decide to dine in the dining rooms we will be seated together. If I call Costco after booking can they do this for me? Or, will I need to call Disney? Or, can I do this online after I book on DCL.com?

Also, will I have the ability to book Palo and other things on DCL.com if I book through Costco?

Thanks!

Your TA will have to contact DCL to link your reservations, which should be done when you make them initially. This will link you for dining. You will be able to make your Palo, spa, & excursion bookings after your window opens and you are PIF.

Thanks. The cruise will be in 4 weeks, so we will pif when we book. I am going to book online with Costco, and then call them after work to have them link the 2 reservations.

It is the same price, but it will give us $190 later on to spend at Costco. :cheer2:

Thanks. The cruise will be in 4 weeks, so we will pif when we book. I am going to book online with Costco, and then call them after work to have them link the 2 reservations.

It is the same price, but it will give us $190 later on to spend at Costco. :cheer2:

We just did a last minute (well not as close as yours) booking with Costco too, gotta love that cash card, and it was simple, We booked online and then just called it in...

I booked this morning. The rooms I originally wanted were there at first, and then after booking and pif for the first, the other one disappeared. I had to try for about an hour before the other room (and category) showed available.

I have both rooms booked, Palo brunch and dinner booked, and I have 25 days to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter