• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking 8am today - site not working

KevinFL

DCL Pearl
Have been trying all morning to book, is supposed to be available at 8am but is not working I keep getting this error message regardless how many passengers I enter (was trying family of 4 and went to 2 adults and even 1 adult and not working). Anyone else having this issue or getting through?

12188540-72E1-469D-A709-01687A71CF8C.png

I was able to book the 10 night Iceland cruise starting about 735am today. Had no issues.

I’m logged in, getting same error. Have been on hold with DCL for 20 minutes after a bunch of “your call cannot be completed at this time” error messages. Anyone get through to book?

I booked at 12.30ish UK time (so 7.30ish Eastern) and had no issues. Booked two cruises.

My wife and I are both platinum. I have tried both of our login user ids and both get the same error message. Now 823am est still cannot book

Been trying too. Getting the same error, tried different cruises. Stateroom party size. Tried 1, 2, 3. Nothing works. Both of us are platinum. It shows the cruises, just won’t let you in to choose your category. Tried dumping cookies. Hope my TA packed her patience.

btw, I tried before 8:00am also and that was a no-go too.

I'm having the same issue, luckily my TA emailed to say she got the cabin we wanted on the cruise we wanted. I've been trying to log in to check prices for a friend who can't book yet.

Just booked on line no problems. Waited until 1.08 uk time and when I refreshed the button was there!

So the DCL website is not working for most Platinum customers booking directly though DCL. DCL phone line is a 2+ hour wait. Any suggestions to try and secure the cabin you want so it does not disappear during yet another DCL poorly run mess of a business leaving their customers holding the bag?

Last edited:
I’ve booked a lot of OBB offers on platinum day. Never had an issue as bad as this. Still on hold with DCL after an hour. Can’t book online and forgo the OBB. Not the any I planned to spend my vacation (woke up at 2am in Hawaii to book Iceland).

Try a different browser. Firefox didn't work for me but it worked with Edge.
Ugh. If I was home I could do that. Sitting here at the bwv today dealing with this. Just using my iPhone.

Try a different browser. Firefox didn't work for me but it worked with Edge.
I wish that worked. I did safari and chrome on my iphone. Then edge and chrome on my laptop pc. Also tried incognito mode in all to have no cookies. Still not working 9:26am EST.

Wasting my morning and possibly losing the cabin we wanted. Anyone know someone at DCL that can escalate this? 1.5 hours into booking and not fixed; they are so checked out and poorly run now.

Still not working. Tried on my iPad, my iPhone and my office desktop since 8am. What a colossal mess and so unacceptable!! Makes you wonder when they will get their act together as you can’t even call as you will be on for forever hold and the chat option just tells you that all cast members are busy and won’t let you chat…😖

If they can’t handle the volume, is it time to add more tiers to Castaway Club status to manage the traffic? I never want to have to deal with this again. Still waiting to talk to someone after 2 hours on hold. Have been researching itineraries on other cruise lines all this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter