Booking a MYW package thru expedia on my disney visa???

dcibrando

DIS Veteran
I may be booking a MYW package thru expedia on my disney visa.... so how do the payments/no interest work on the disney visa card? I do all my banking online. tks

dcibrando said:
I may be booking a MYW package thru expedia on my disney visa.... so how do the payments/no interest work on the disney visa card? I do all my banking online. tks

I believe if a qualifying charge by Disney is made on your Disney Visa, you receive the 0% interest promo for up to 6 months. But you still have to make payments on it. The only thing I would worry about is the charge showing up as Expedia and it not being under the promo. You could call the number on the back of your Disney Visa to check for sure.

Here is more info on it.

3 You will automatically receive the 0% APR for up to 6 months on purchases of qualifying Disney vacation packages, provided that any payment on your account is not past due at the time of purchase. Chase allocates payments to promotional and introductory balances with low APR's before applying payments to higher APR balances. This means the length of time that you receive the 0% APR will vary based on the amount of your monthly payments and the APR's on other balances on this account. Valid for certain U.S. Theme Park ticket-inclusive Disney vacation packages (minimum three nights at Walt Disney World® / two nights at Disneyland® Resorts) and all Disney Cruise Line® packages of $101 up to a maximum of $10,000 per transaction charged to Disney's Visa® Card prior to your arrival and booked by you or your travel agent through Walt Disney Travel Company or Disney Cruise Line®. See Pricing and Terms for additional APR details. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply. You will receive complete terms and conditions for this offer once you become a Cardmember.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter