booking a room in Disney now for Jan

goofeygirl

DIS Veteran
I am surprised that I cannot do this....the reservations go as far as December.

I thought I read on here someplace that someone booked their room a few months ago for next January...just wondering.

I believe you can make a reservation for January only over the phone, not through the online system.

DVC members can make reservations 11 months in advance.

After being in the building furthest from the event bus stop for the past 2 races, I made sure that I made reservations early this year. I'm looking forward to just rolling out of bed and walking to the bus.

I think you can call and book room-only?

I rented DVC points and an all set for January 2025. :) ETA: And by 2025...I meant 2015. LOL thanks @Castle2Castle! That's what I get for posting from my phone! ;)

I rented DVC points and an all set for January 2025. :)

Now that's planning ahead! :lmao:

I'm not sure about when you can book room only outside of DVC, but I would think that it should open up in the next few weeks through either phone or e-mail if it isn't available today. I think that we booked our January room only for Jan 2013 after we registered for Goofy in April 2012.

Now that's planning ahead! :lmao:

I'm not sure about when you can book room only outside of DVC, but I would think that it should open up in the next few weeks through either phone or e-mail if it isn't available today. I think that we booked our January room only for Jan 2013 after we registered for Goofy in April 2012.

OH MY GOSH....hahaha! :rotfl2: Subtract 10 from that and there you go!

FYI that according to secondary sources online, reports are that you can book a room-only reservation over the phone up to 499 days in advance and will be charged a deposit based on the highest room rate for the current year.

Again, this isn't directly from Disney but rather a secondary source online.

I booked a room only over the phone on April 16 of last year for Jan 9-18 2014. Since my only requirement this year is a value hotel, I am going to probably wait until I book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter