• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking ADR's 5:45am

skojo

Mouseketeer
Hi. My 180 day booking is tomorrow and just read the below from the Disney website:
"Reservation availability for select Walt Disney World restaurants typically begins each day at approximately 5:45 AM".
Has anyone been able to book that early? And if so, know which "select restaurants" are available for booking before 6am?
Thanks!

I guess no one has experience/luck with booking before 6am? I will try tomorrow morning. If anyone wants an update on how it goes, let me know.

I started at 6:00 am. Don't recall if I got in earlier? Hey, it's only 15 minutes earlier.

:surfweb: Get your caffeine and get your browsers ready with most desired ADRs already selected. I use multiple browsers and windows. Good luck.

I tried earlier and kept refreshing when I was booking for our last May trip. At that time, it was actually a few minutes after 6 that my +10 showed. Pretty sure the first day was available a few minutes before, but I could be mistaken about that.

Just went through every restaurant on my list. Nothing was open to book from 5:45am....patiently waiting for 6am

I have tried it from 5:45am most days and nothing opened up until 6am or maybe 1 minute either side. I'm now trying to get CRT for my 180+10 and the site has not rolled over to that date yet, so I think they may be having problems with the site this morning.

I'm havng the same issue! I have my 1st night booked at a Pop resort as I arrive really late and the remainder nights booked at a DVC rental for 9 days. I thought the reservations weren't linked and that is why I couldn't book my 180+10. So I guess I have to stay glued to my computer all morning refreshing until this clears up!

I'm havng the same issue! I have my 1st night booked at a Pop resort as I arrive really late and the remainder nights booked at a DVC rental for 9 days. I thought the reservations weren't linked and that is why I couldn't book my 180+10. So I guess I have to stay glued to my computer all morning refreshing until this clears up!

Yup! The good news is that presumably everyone is having the same issue, so we're (hopefully) not sitting here refreshing while other people are taking all the reservations. Good luck!

Anyone having any luck? I'm now on hold with the reservation line, along with most of the rest of the planet. They are saying that due to higher than usual demand, it will be at least a 30 minute wait. I wonder whether my phone bill (from the UK) will be more or less than the cost of the meal!

I finaly got through on the phone and was told that my reservations aren't linked and I can't book 10 days out as my first reservtion is for 1 day. Tomorrow I'll be able to book the rest of my stay to the end.

At least you will hopefully get them. I've heard horror stories where some people's accounts just have an issue and have to go on every morning's 180 day mark because their +10 doesn't work.

Anyone having any luck? I'm now on hold with the reservation line, along with most of the rest of the planet. They are saying that due to higher than usual demand, it will be at least a 30 minute wait. I wonder whether my phone bill (from the UK) will be more or less than the cost of the meal!

Any luck?

I finaly got through on the phone and was told that my reservations aren't linked and I can't book 10 days out as my first reservtion is for 1 day. Tomorrow I'll be able to book the rest of my stay to the end.

Urgh. I hope that tomorrow goes more smoothly!

I'm having similar issues. 41 minutes on the phone: we started with her accidentally clicking on the wrong day, which I didn't realise until we had gone through the whole booking process, including her acting like she had never before heard of this weird place called the UK. So then she found me the right day, but when she went to book it, the system wouldn't let her because, like you, I have a second reservation (because Disney UK won't let you book more than 3 weeks on a single reservation). So she told me that I need to wait until 30th April before I book my next batch of reservations. Given how much my nieces want this reservation, I told her I would like to try the last day of my current booking window, so we went through the whole thing again, including all the credit card details, before she said that she couldn't make the booking because the card was in my name but my husband is the lead guest on the hotel reservation. We went through several rounds of "but my husband and I are both on the hotel reservation and will both be on the restaurant booking, so I don't understand what you are telling me", before she agreed that I could make the booking in his name on our joint credit card, without him talking to her to authorise it. Finally we managed to book it. However, we need to call back on 30th April to try to move the booking to the day we actually want.

That's 2 hours of my life that I'm not getting back, and between the hassle and the almost-civil CM on the phone, I'm feeling less than magical about the whole thing. :badpc: :sad2:

At least you will hopefully get them. I've heard horror stories where some people's accounts just have an issue and have to go on every morning's 180 day mark because their +10 doesn't work.

I've been doing that for the last week, as we are staying longer than the +10 days. Every morning at 10:58am I stop what I'm doing (I even faked a bathroom break to get out of a meeting :ssst: ) and go online to book that day's reservations. It's a giant pain in the rear end.:headache: My only consolation is that the time difference with the UK means I'm not having to get up at 4am each day.

Does FastPass work the same way? Will I only be able to book FP's per my hotel check in and check outs? I have 8 day park tickets and tickets MNSSHP ticket one day.

Does FastPass work the same way? Will I only be able to book FP's per my hotel check in and check outs? I have 8 day park tickets and tickets MNSSHP ticket one day.

According to the CM I spoke to last week, what TouringPlans says is accurate (I'm copying it in, because I can't phrase it better): You can make your FastPass+ reservations 60 days in advance of check-in for up to 14 days (assuming you have valid ticket media for all those days) of your stay. For instance, if your check in day is December 1, you may not only make FastPass+ reservations for your check-in day on October 2 (60 days prior to December 1), but you may also make reservations for up to 14 days of your stay (through December 14), even though they are more than 60 days away.

So my understanding is that 60 days before your first day, which is a single reservation day, you should only be able to make FPs for your first park day. However, the next day, which will be 60 days before your multi-day reservation starts, you will be able to book FPs for the rest of your trip. I say this with the caveat that this is what the CM told me, so definitely do check your MDE on the "60 days" date from your first reservation date, just in case the system will let you book everything then.

It really is unnecessarily complicated, isn't it?! Once again, good luck!

According to the CM I spoke to last week, what TouringPlans says is accurate (I'm copying it in, because I can't phrase it better): You can make your FastPass+ reservations 60 days in advance of check-in for up to 14 days (assuming you have valid ticket media for all those days) of your stay. For instance, if your check in day is December 1, you may not only make FastPass+ reservations for your check-in day on October 2 (60 days prior to December 1), but you may also make reservations for up to 14 days of your stay (through December 14), even though they are more than 60 days away.

So my understanding is that 60 days before your first day, which is a single reservation day, you should only be able to make FPs for your first park day. However, the next day, which will be 60 days before your multi-day reservation starts, you will be able to book FPs for the rest of your trip. I say this with the caveat that this is what the CM told me, so definitely do check your MDE on the "60 days" date from your first reservation date, just in case the system will let you book everything then.

It really is unnecessarily complicated, isn't it?! Once again, good luck!

:thanks: This really is stressful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter