Booking ADR's 5:45am

So here I am ready to book all my dining, multiple browsers open, and my credit card keeps getting declined. I call my card company and they are updating their system and that is why my card is declined. My card can't be read. They said it can take another hour!!!!!

So here I am ready to book all my dining, multiple browsers open, and my credit card keeps getting declined. I call my card company and they are updating their system and that is why my card is declined. My card can't be read. They said it can take another hour!!!!!

Oh no! Did you get it sorted by now?

I ended up using another credit card to hold the reservations but the card I used is not of anyone listed on the reservation. Used my sisters card. Just wanted to be sure I secured my reservations. My credit card company was finally up and running after more than 1 hour. They said that there is no issue on their side. I called Disney tech support and they could not see any issue in my profile. :rolleyes2 They transfered me to Disney dining reservations and I rebooked all my same reservations with her on the phone using my credit card. Took 1 hour and 31 minutes on the phone, long distance, to get this all done.

Last edited:

I just removed my credit card from my profile and tried to re-enter it as Tech support advised me to do. Now the system will not save my card in my profile. So back on hold waiting for tech support. I'm just so exhausted and fed up.

Thanks it's been a loooooong morning. They still couldn't fix my card in my profile. A ticket has been opened in tech support. Just happy I was able to get all my ADR's!

Thanks it's been a loooooong morning. They still couldn't fix my card in my profile. A ticket has been opened in tech support. Just happy I was able to get all my ADR's!

I hope they can get it sorted, but at least there’s time before the FPs have to be booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter