Booking ADRs at 60+5 Day Stay: Timing/Procdure

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
My ADR booking window for our 5 night stay at Port Orleans FQ in late February/early March will be in 2 days. I am used to the 6 am Eastern booking window as we have been going to WDW for over 20 years. I have heard rumors of reservations being available earlier than 6, but I would like to know if this is true or not? What time should I start trying for reservations?

My wife would like to to eat at the new Space 220 restaurant or lounge. We have scheduled our Epcot day toward the end of our trip. Should we try multiple screens, multiple accounts and or multiple days or just try for 60+4 only? Should we try both the lounge and the restaurant or just one at a time?

It will not be the end of the world if we don't get this ADR, but we would like to have some type of direction with anyone who has had success with on-line ADR booking. Any help would be appreciated.

We were able to secure a Space 220 reservation toward the end of our last stay in November. My suggestion is to try to book that first and if you can't get the restaurant, aim for the lounge. We really loved the food and the experience, though I have read some negative reviews. We really liked Space 220. As far as reservations opening early...I do not believe this is the norm by any means. I always start trying to book at 5:55am, but have only been successful with that one time. POFQ is one of my favorite resorts! Have a great time!!

My window opened today and included the first week of March. I got Space 220 and it wasn't right at 6am, it was several minutes after. I think you'll be ok with one device on at exactly opening time. None of mine for this stay or the previous were available early.
Just be ready and move fast. Can't hurt to have 2 people trying it but it was easier than I expected for that week.

Just remember to book the hardest ones first and at the end of your vacation if you can since those arriving up to 10 days before you have already booked. You will have better luck this way, at least that's worked for us for years. I book on Jan 5th for our Mar 6-12 trip.

One thing that can also be helpful....search a specific time, rather than selecting the "breakfast" "lunch" or "dinner" button. I've read a lot of posts from people who said times didn't show up if they selected the breakfast/lunch/dinner buttons, but times populated if they chose a specific hour. It was the case for me when I booked dining 2 weeks ago. Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter