• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking ADRs

Cyrra

Earning My Ears
The last time we went to Disney (several years ago) once our 60 day window hit we were able to book ALL our ADRs for the entire trip. Is this still the same or do I have to get up every morning to book 1 ADR each day?

Thanks everyone!
Cy

If you are staying on property you will be able to book up to 10 days of your stay at the 60 day mark. If you are offsite you will need to book your ADRS one day at a time for each day of your trip. You can book as many ADRs as you want on any specific day once your window opens (not limited to 1 per day).

If you are staying on property you will be able to book up to 10 days of your stay at the 60 day mark. If you are offsite you will need to book your ADRS one day at a time for each day of your trip. You can book as many ADRs as you want on any specific day once your window opens (not limited to 1 per day).
I’m staying off site was able to book ADRs for length of stay.

Now that i look at it I may have been past the 60 day window when I booked my ADRs. Having said that I was able to get pretty much everything I wanted. Still stalking on Narcoossee’s.

staying at the Hilton but it’s not linked to my MDE

Now that i look at it I may have been past the 60 day window when I booked my ADRs. Having said that I was able to get pretty much everything I wanted. Still stalking on Narcoossee’s.

staying at the Hilton but it’s not linked to my MDE
Once you're past the 60 day mark for your entire trip, everyone is able to book length of stay. Great to hear that you were able to get pretty much everything. I'd recommend using TouringPlans free reservation finder for Narcoossee's. It's always worked for me even with harder to get ADRs.

I have been booking dinner reservations for an April 16-23 trip for hours. Repeatedly the computer reservation system fails to give me 10 days out to book. I logged out several times , cleared cookies and it still won't let me book a breakfast for April 23. Sometimes it treats me like a guest with no hotel reservation even though I am logged in. Sometimes I get to book 7 days ahead sometimes I don't. I never get to book my eight day breakfast res. This day shows up as being beyond my Old key West reservation. Last trip was in 2017. I am a DVC member and familiar with the reservation system and never had this much trouble. Has anyone else experienced this? I got a few reservations, but for the most part it has been a terrible experience.

I have been booking dinner reservations for an April 16-23 trip for hours. Repeatedly the computer reservation system fails to give me 10 days out to book. I logged out several times , cleared cookies and it still won't let me book a breakfast for April 23. Sometimes it treats me like a guest with no hotel reservation even though I am logged in. Sometimes I get to book 7 days ahead sometimes I don't. I never get to book my eight day breakfast res. This day shows up as being beyond my Old key West reservation. Last trip was in 2017. I am a DVC member and familiar with the reservation system and never had this much trouble. Has anyone else experienced this? I got a few reservations, but for the most part it has been a terrible experience.
Did you click on check availability? I never see my dates highlighted on the restaurant page. The next day (60+1), our checkout day was not highlighted for most of the day when I tried to modify Space220.

Some reservations open at 5:30 am (after hours dessert party, up close with Rhinos); rest opened at 6 am.

Yes I clicked on every button that had a calendar and on the availability button. I was finally able to book a dining reservation for my 7th day. The disney res system must have been messed up when i first tried to book. I am staying onsite at Old Key West. Thank you for replying.

Try clicking on the ‘check availability’ button. It should highlight the days (provided you’re logged in.) I could never get the initial screen to search my dates.

I had the same issue all day yesterday when my window opened, it was so frustraing!

The day after my booking opened (I had already booked an ADR for our checkout day 60+7) even when I clicked check availability it wouldn’t highlight that day or let me do any kind of search. It blocked it off as I had no tickets that day. It was a weird glitch.

Maybe they flagged that day as I was deciding between Space220 and lounge (now flights changed so I can’t do either).

I had the exact same issue and I was trying to only make 1 reservation at Olivia's restaurant at Old Key West where I had my hotel reservation. For all my dining reservations the first calendar on the restaurant page never showed availability. I ignored the first calendar and pressed the availability button to get to the second screen with a calendar to search availability - 15 or 20 tries on this page and my date would not show up. Finally my date and time were displayed the next day. If you have a 7 night reservation should should be able to book at least up to your check out time. I think Chapek needs to beef up his computer system with some of the 2.5 billion in profit Disney made last quarter. I have been booking dining reservations (and been a DVC member) since 2000 and have never had such a difficult time. this board has always been fantastic in helping to sort out what is going on.

Sorry to derail the thread a bit, but I've been on hold with the dining line for the past 3.5 hours. I'm wondering... is that typical??? Should I just keep waiting or has something gone terribly wrong??

Sorry to derail the thread a bit, but I've been on hold with the dining line for the past 3.5 hours. I'm wondering... is that typical??? Should I just keep waiting or has something gone terribly wrong??

I have seen some horror-story posts about long hold times...but not specifically about the dining line. Is this something that you can't do online? (Can't help but be curious.)

I'm hoping to book the Citricos Sommelier room (which isn't available online from what I can tell), and I was told by a CM at the Grand Floridian to call the dining line. I posted in the specific thread as well, but appreciate any and all help!

Is it always 60+10 or is it 60+length of stay? We have a 10 nighter coming up but it's a split stay and I was under the impression I'd have to book at 60 day mark from each leg. This isn't even our first split stay but I honestly can't remember how I did it last time :confused3

Is it always 60+10 or is it 60+length of stay? We have a 10 nighter coming up but it's a split stay and I was under the impression I'd have to book at 60 day mark from each leg. This isn't even our first split stay but I honestly can't remember how I did it last time :confused3
It is 60+length of stay (up to 10). But with a split stay, you'll only be able to book 60+first stay length and then at the start of your second stay 60+length of that stay. I'm doing my first split stay in May and I'm nervous about the last three days of my stay especially since one of the things we want is Chef Art Smiths'.

It is 60+length of stay (up to 10). But with a split stay, you'll only be able to book 60+first stay length and then at the start of your second stay 60+length of that stay. I'm doing my first split stay in May and I'm nervous about the last three days of my stay especially since one of the things we want is Chef Art Smiths'.

Our last split stay was right after Storybook Dining had opened and the second leg was only 2 nights - and somehow I managed to get a reservation there anyway. You might luck out! This time our second leg is 4 nights and Chef Art's is one we're hoping for too, but we're super flexible on timing for that one. I'm hoping that gives us an advantage.

I have never done a split stay BUT I have seen several posts from folks with split stays that booked their first stay online when ADRs dropped at 6:00 and then were able to have CMs check ADRs for their second reservation by calling the dining line when it opened at 7:00 that same morning.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter