• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking ADRs

I have never done a split stay BUT I have seen several posts from folks with split stays that booked their first stay online when ADRs dropped at 6:00 and then were able to have CMs check ADRs for their second reservation by calling the dining line when it opened at 7:00 that same morning.
Oooh. That would be great if that worked! I'll give it a try!

Controversial but you could also lengthen the first stay to be the length of the whole split and then lower it back after 60 days from the last day
I've often wondered if that would work but since I'm staying on points at the Swan, I don't want to risk changing a reservation and incurring charges or losing the ability to book on points (right now my dates are no longer available on points)...think I'll take the chance of calling at 7 instead to see if Dining can do my last three days.

I just called the Disney Dining number to attempt to add a request to a California Grill and got a 2 hour hold time. Pretty unmagical. Due to the mad rush of doing 2 reservations and trying to coordinate times before they disappeared I neglected to take the time to add my request for fear of losing the reservations entirely. I did learn from a recording that if you have a "group size of more than 5" they recommend making 2 reservations. I hope this helps someone deal with the mayhem of trying to go to Disney with a large family. I wish that was posted on their website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter