• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking date

DisneyMommy1022

DIS Veteran
Help Please

My Booking date for excursions is Jan. 25th. Just want to make sure that this means that I can book at 12:01 am on Saturday morning Jan 25th..???? This is correct right?:confused3

Help Please

My Booking date for excursions is Jan. 25th. Just want to make sure that this means that I can book at 12:01 am on Saturday morning Jan 25th..???? This is correct right?:confused3

00.00 Eastern that one minute is very important.

So it's during Friday night as it turns to Saturday.

So if its eastern time and Im in Az I can book at 10:01pm my time right and that would be 12:01 eastern time.......

So if its eastern time and Im in Az I can book at 10:01pm my time right and that would be 12:01 eastern time.......

You can book at 10:00pm your time if you are 2 hours behind EST.

Remember you have to log out and back in if you are logged in. Just hitting refresh won't do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter