Booking discrepancy?

Jgc014

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I booked a two bedroom for 3 night at Boulder Ridge (5/7 - 5/10) around the 7 month mark as I don’t own there. Since that time, all has looked normal on my dashboard.

However, I was finally adding the reservation to MDE, and when I did, I noticed the reservation only showed as 5/7 - 5/9.

When I went back to my Dashboard and expanded the reservation I saw the reservation definitely shows 5/7 - 5/10, but only shows points for 2 nights - not 3 (38 points per night).

I am going to contact Member Services later today, but has anyone seen this before? I am guessing I really only have a reservation for 5/7 - 5/9, which is annoying as the third night is now gone. I do think since it’s only 1 night, I have a fairly good chance with a waitlist, but slightly unsettled I may no longer have a place to stay for the 3 nights I expected.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7294.jpeg
    IMG_7294.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 37
Very strange. If you have proof that you booked 7-10 (which it looks like you do), I would hope they'd honor that.

Check your original email and see if it shows the three night booking. (They usually send you an email when you book.) If that shows three nights you can go back to them and show it to prove you booked. If that shows 2 nights, then maybe you never had three nights.

Check your original email and see if it shows the three night booking. (They usually send you an email when you book.) If that shows three nights you can go back to them and show it to prove you booked. If that shows 2 nights, then maybe you never had three nights.
Thanks! I actually can’t find the email for that reservation at all, which is strange.

That said, I did speak to member services tonight, and they said my reservation was for 3 nights 5/7 - 5/10 like I wanted. They also said it is a known issue that DVC reservations are not always linking correctly to MDE currently.

I feel slightly better, but still feel a bit uncomfortable that MDE only shows my reservation through 5/9, and that also corresponds to the point total shown on the DVC reservation.

I think I’ll just waitlist that last night to be safe, but hopefully it is just a kink in the system, and the original reservation updates as expected.

Thanks! I actually can’t find the email for that reservation at all, which is strange.

That said, I did speak to member services tonight, and they said my reservation was for 3 nights 5/7 - 5/10 like I wanted. They also said it is a known issue that DVC reservations are not always linking correctly to MDE currently.

I feel slightly better, but still feel a bit uncomfortable that MDE only shows my reservation through 5/9, and that also corresponds to the point total shown on the DVC reservation.

I think I’ll just waitlist that last night to be safe, but hopefully it is just a kink in the system, and the original reservation updates as expected.
If you spoke to DVC and they say you are good to go, you shouldn't have to worry about waitlisting. I have seen the MDE system glitch my reservation, but it has always caught up and corrected itself eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter