Booking DVC - Unexpected Error Message

Disneybuckeye

DIS Veteran
Tried booking for 3 days in a row now and receiving this error after the room I want shows up and I click on it. Assuming too many others want it also. Any tips or thoughts to obtain? When I refresh my results (one of the pop up options below the error message) the room I want is no longer available.

Help!

Most likely, the room is there but by the time you get to the booking g page, others are faster and they finalize it.

This morning the website was really glitchy- it was showing full availability for every room category for Dec 12-17th, which of course is wrong. If you clicked through it showed the "your room is available" message, but then you got the Unexpected Error message. I was just playing around, but it kept happening every so often. As a seasoned DVC member, I wasn't surprised, but that could be very confusing to a new member.

This morning the website was really glitchy- it was showing full availability for every room category for Dec 12-17th, which of course is wrong. If you clicked through it showed the "your room is available" message, but then you got the Unexpected Error message. I was just playing around, but it kept happening every so often. As a seasoned DVC member, I wasn't surprised, but that could be very confusing to a new member.
Had the same thing happen this morning for November dates - every room, every resort showed availibilty.

The booking tool is a mess today. January isn’t showing correctly either.

I posted about this for VGF where all of Aug is unavailable for 1/2 bed standard views. The website is doing some crazy stuff.

After trying about 7 - 8 times, it let me modify (add-on) one extra day at OKW for my upcoming trip. The system let me go all the way through and it's showing up on my dashboard with the additional day. Hoping not to get a call from MS stating otherwise. 🤞

After trying about 7 - 8 times, it let me modify (add-on) one extra day at OKW for my upcoming trip. The system let me go all the way through and it's showing up on my dashboard with the additional day. Hoping not to get a call from MS stating otherwise. 🤞
I think they fixed whatever issue was from earlier today. The weirdness of zero point rooms and months of availability is gone.

I'm in the same boat, fingers crossed for both of us! 🤞

I'm in the same boat, fingers crossed for both of us! 🤞
My trip is next month, just a quickie 3-night trip as we were just there the first week of this month. I'll be happy to take 3 nights at GF or similar if they can't accommodate that 1 OKW night. I definitely kept getting errors over and over and it took me about 30 minutes to modify my trip. Fingers crossed for you, too! 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter