Booking excursions

bellabgood

Earning My Ears
My day to book is excursions is quickly approaching and I’m not sure what to expect. Does everyone in my party (all 18+) need to sign in and book or can I book for them from the main account the reservation is under? Also what time does the booking open?

My day to book is excursions is quickly approaching and I’m not sure what to expect. Does everyone in my party (all 18+) need to sign in and book or can I book for them from the main account the reservation is under? Also what time does the booking open?
You can book for anyone that's in your room. If you have multiple rooms, and they are linked you can book for anyone in any room, as long as everyone's booking window is open.

Thank you both! :teeth: I wasn’t sure and was having a hard time finding out information about it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter