Booking for dining plan/on-site guests

ducky100

Mouseketeer
Hi

I haven’t been for a couple of years and I know it used to be you could book 180 days out from the start of your vacation for your entire stay. Is that the same now?

Thanks in advance!

I was reading somewhere else that the 180+10 means that you can actually start booking at 190 days out. Is that true? I didn’t take it to mean that but instead that you could book 180 days out and then also ten days in to your holiday from the 180 days. I’m a bit confused.

Thanks. That’s what I thought. Will my Disney App automatically open this up at the 180 day mark?

My daughter is taking the day off so I think I’ll have her on both of them. Last time I went in 2013 I did mine over the phone Thanks

yeas as has been said earlier, 180 plus 10. I was away first two weeks of December and was lucky to get all the ADR's that I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter