Booking for Honeymoon

justhat

<font color=teal>DC DISer<br><font color=red>pick
We are planning our honeymoon for June 2004 and were wondering how far in advance we can make reservations. On the Disney website it doesn't allow you to book rooms for 2004 but does anyone know if you can do this over the phone? We haven't tried calling yet since we're still busy planning our NYE trip for this year, but I've been starting to wonder how early we can book. We really want to be sure we get the rooms we want and things like that, but since I haven't seen 2004 rates out I wasn't sure if you could book yet. If you can, do they let you book at the 2003 rates, or do they know in their computer what it will cost in 2004 but just don't post it on their website. We have APs so i wanted to book everything as soon as possible, then when the time comes I'll only have to worry about looking for AP discounts, but at least I'll know I still have the reservation either way.

I believe you can book them one year out. Why not give the FTW department (now part of event planning) a call and see what they can do for you.
-Andrew

Congratulations! I booked my Disney Honeymoon over a year in advance of my arrival date. We are honeymooning in June 2003 and I booked my rooms in April 2002. I was told that the price might go up, but I was assured that my reservation was confirmed with my deposit.

Good luck and enjoy----

Let me know what they tell you I'm getting married in April of 2004 and we are deciding when to go.

Thanks everyone. We're going down there in 3 weeks (yea!) and so I'm going to ask while we're there to see how early we can book it. I'd much rather book it in advnace and then make changes later on as necessary, but at least I'd know that we have the room and dates we want. Also, someone recommended that I ask to see the honeymoon rooms at the GF (since that's where we want to stay) when we're there this month and that way we'd get to see the differences between the 2 types of honeymoon rooms before we reserve one of them. From what I hear, both are wonderful and we'd be happy in any room really, but since they have some differences it might not hurt to see them in advance. So if they let us look at the rooms (I'm hoping they're not all booked up while we're there, but we'll be there till 1/4 so hopefully one of those days they'll have a room open) then I'll bring back photos of each one and post them for anyone planning to stay there to see. Thanks again for your advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter