• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking French Site

I’ve never booked and travelled but stalked the prices a lot with google translate.

It’s not just the .fr site or French language either, the prices vary with the sites for lots of European countries, Belgium and Italy were cheaper still last I looked. I expect that’s about local holidays.

I'm American too and I have booked before with the UK site and just booked a vacation through the Ireland site. I saved almost $600-700 by booking through the Ireland site.

Great. Thanks. So it linked easily to the app. I think I need to re-search the cancellation policy before I book

Do you need to do anything special when you are booking on another country's site? We are American and going through the UK or through another country that has Euros is significantly cheaper. I've heard you are supposed to make sure the country is the same on the booking site, but put your country (in our case USA) after your city name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter