• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking help...please

mrsladymontague

Earning My Ears
I'm new around here and have a question about booking. We want to go around the middle of October. We are only flexible by a few days on either side of the trip. I have seen nothing yet in the way of codes, pins, free dining etc. If I book now and then free dining is announced, can I add that promotion? Do I have to cancel and rebook? Is there a fee for that?

Everyone here has such great advice and I have read lots of posts :)
I'm just afraid to book and miss out on a great promotion :eek:
Thanks!!

I'm new around here and have a question about booking. We want to go around the middle of October. We are only flexible by a few days on either side of the trip. I have seen nothing yet in the way of codes, pins, free dining etc. If I book now and then free dining is announced, can I add that promotion? Do I have to cancel and rebook? Is there a fee for that?

Everyone here has such great advice and I have read lots of posts :)
I'm just afraid to book and miss out on a great promotion :eek:
Thanks!!

sometimes October PINs and discounts are not offered until a little later on. You can book and hope that a discount will be available, but no guarantees. Also, there are only so many rooms per discount. If this is something you want to do, I read here on the DIS to not purchase the insurance yet (you can add it on at the 45 day mark). That way, you can change your ressie all around if you want with no penalties (until the 45 days).

Good Luck!!!

sometimes October PINs and discounts are not offered until a little later on. You can book and hope that a discount will be available, but no guarantees. Also, there are only so many rooms per discount. If this is something you want to do, I read here on the DIS to not purchase the insurance yet (you can add it on at the 45 day mark). That way, you can change your ressie all around if you want with no penalties (until the 45 days).

Good Luck!!!

I've changed my dates with the insurance and have had no problem...I've never heard of that before! :confused3

I've changed my dates with the insurance and have had no problem...I've never heard of that before! :confused3

I think what she meant was if you cancel your reservation, since how I understand it you will get all monies paid back before 45 with the exception of money paid for the insurance. Example Deposit of $200 - cost of ins (-140-not sure actual amt pp) difference refunded $60.

If you just modify your reservation before the 45 days having the insurance does not effect anything

I think what she meant was if you cancel your reservation, since how I understand it you will get all monies paid back before 45 with the exception of money paid for the insurance. Example Deposit of $200 - cost of ins (-140-not sure actual amt pp) difference refunded $60.

If you just modify your reservation before the 45 days having the insurance does not effect anything

Ohhh, ok, that makes more sense! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter