Booking Oga’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took 45 minutes, the stupid Millennium Falcon refresh, countless Woody and that darn duck, plus the Lady and the Tramp ‘sorry about the Paws!’ But we FINALLY got a reservation for 2:25 on December 19 for 4! We got a reservation number, but no confirmation email. Is that normal?

I finally got in, I have a 20 night stay in September and can't find a single reservation available!

Took 45 minutes, the stupid Millennium Falcon refresh, countless Woody and that darn duck, plus the Lady and the Tramp ‘sorry about the Paws!’ But we FINALLY got a reservation for 2:25 on December 19 for 4! We got a reservation number, but no confirmation email. Is that normal?
Mine was caught by spam filter. I pulled it out of the junk mailbox.

I am trying so hard. I can select a time but when i snag it and try to go to the next screen there is an error and i have to start over. Its making me insane and I am watching them disappear one by one.:headache:

I am trying so hard. I can select a time but when i snag it and try to go to the next screen there is an error and i have to start over. Its making me insane and I am watching them disappear one by one.:headache:

Same here, there were lots of times available for the 5th of December, now there aren't any showing up.

I have tried, and I've gotten in past the queue, BUT - when I pull up Oga's, it just gives me the calendar - and the hours on each day, but doesn't tell me if there are or aren't any reservations available. :( So frustrating.

I booked an hour and a half ago and have no email. I did save the confirmation number but I am guessing the email will show up eventually.

We are trying to avoid having multiple threads open on the same issues. Please continue discussion on the dining thread. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter