Booking on the .fr Disneyland Paris site

MarkST1

Earning My Ears
I'm looking at prices for DLP holidays for the family - and following some advice was able to saw a few hundred £'s through the .fr site. Lot's of people seem to have done this but wondered if the community had any advice on this? Has anyone ever booked this and turned up at the hotel and been denied park tickets and their room?

Thanks!

Im from Ireland and before Covid I booked on the French website. It is to do with European Law. Countries can have different prices and offers and deals BUT the prices, offers and deals are not allowed to be just for people from that specific country. Anyone from any country can avail of the prices, deals and offers.

You will not be denied park tickets and your hotel room, as it would be against European Law to do so.

Confirm you can do it with no issues. DLP officially calls it a “cross offer” and is totally something that is allowed by their rules.

Enjoy your stay!

I am from Germany. I have booked over the French, Italian, Ireland and UK site in the past.

:rolleyes1

Last edited:

I’m in the US. Found the best price on the German website. Had issues on the site so I called customer service in France. The rep checked the Italian site thinking there might be something better but still ended up booked on the German offer. It was quite a trip around the world and such fun to get all our travel docs in a different language and plop the whole thing into Google Translate. No issues whatsoever with the trip

Wondering if you were able to book using the German website? I'm trying to book from the US using the UK site and it saying it can't except payment.

The UK is not part of The EU any more so maybe it is due to Brexit. I would try any of the EU countries, Germany, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium or Italy.

So not much of a savings using any of the EU sites versus the US site. Maybe I'll try calling to see if I can get the UK rates.

Wondering if you were able to book using the German website? I'm trying to book from the US using the UK site and it saying it can't except payment.

It could be your card provider/bank stopping the payment thinking its a fraudulent transaction. Contact them and let them know what you are trying to do, so they can accept the payment

Do you have a Chase card? They wouldn't let me pay on the foreign sites. Used my Amex instead and it worked fine.

Do you have a Chase card? They wouldn't let me pay on the foreign sites. Used my Amex instead and it worked fine.
It wasn't even at the payment page. When I put in my address for the booking USA wasn't on the list of counties. When I clicked on the info button this popped up,
Sorry, we can only take payment within the European Union.
If you reside outside of the European Union please visit your local travel provider for information on Walt Disney World or to book your holiday.

It wasn't even at the payment page. When I put in my address for the booking USA wasn't on the list of counties. When I clicked on the info button this popped up,
Sorry, we can only take payment within the European Union.
If you reside outside of the European Union please visit your local travel provider for information on Walt Disney World or to book your holiday.

Pretty sure you don't actually put your country as your own, leave as the one/deal you are booking under. Everything is emailed so not usually an issue

Pretty sure you don't actually put your country as your own, leave as the one/deal you are booking under. Everything is emailed so not usually an issue
I think you are right. I actually planned this whole trip back in Nov. 2019 for April 2020. I did a ton of research and now I'm trying to remember all my steps. Thanks for all the advice!

I think you are right. I actually planned this whole trip back in Nov. 2019 for April 2020. I did a ton of research and now I'm trying to remember all my steps. Thanks for all the advice!

Hope it works, if not the UK are screwed to switch deals as we are no longer in the EU

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter