Booking Placeholders in Navigator app

Ravenne

Queen is never late everyone else is simply early
Just saw this update today for Android. I wonder if it'll allow guests to use gift cards to book the placeholder, or if it's similar to parks mobile order and only allows credit card. I also wonder how immediate it is. Like if you wanted to maximize the placeholder and book it on your way out on disembarkation day.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 43
Well this is an interesting function! I'm the type that joins the queue from the app and likes to get a placeholder from a cm vs sticking the card in the box (heard too many stories of people not getting their placeholder put through). As long as this is reliable I'll do this in future.

Just saw the update on iOS. In addition to allowing booking the placeholder, it says you can reserve a time to meet the future cruise CM and talks about getting notifications to help planning your upcoming cruise. I know they also recently added mobile ordering for Cove cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter