• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking Question

Figmificent

Mouseketeer
Hello... we are looking to go to Universal and stay onsite in February. The online reservation system is showing no availability. Is it too early? Any idea when we would be able to book? Thanks!

Hello... we are looking to go to Universal and stay onsite in February. The online reservation system is showing no availability. Is it too early? Any idea when we would be able to book? Thanks!
I would just keep checking back and I would think by the end of August, you should be able to see what's available.

I am having the SAME problem for January..and I called and they said that the booking period for 2012 isn't ready yet???? I know I have booked greater than 6 months out before too..I am getting antsy here:goodvibes

Oh good, I am not alone!! I have been trying to book for March 2012!! Guess we will just have to "keep checking" :hippie:

New year pricing doesn't tend to come out online until late August or so. You can reserve something by calling though.

New year pricing doesn't tend to come out online until late August or so. You can reserve something by calling though.

I tried..They told me they couldn't:confused3 Maybe an uniformed person.They told me to try back in a few weeks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter