Booking question

goofysgirl

Mouseketeer
Can anyone help here? We won't be on the Magic until Nov 1 this year. My question is I want to book the Magic for the Aug/Sep timeframe when she goes to different ports next year. Is there anyway I can get the on board booking credit if I have already booked by the time we get on the ship? I messed up and did not rebook on board last year and have already missed out on the stateroom credits, I do not want to miss out on them again, but if I wait until Nov I am sure I will not be able to get the cruise I want next year. Seems to me that Disney should look at their rebook policy and offer their Castaway members credits, regardless of when they book. Just a thought.......:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

They used to do that (give returning cruisers a stateroom credit) if you booked within 6 months and sailed within 18 months of your last sailing. I think they changed this policy sometime in 2001.

At this point, I think you can only get on the waitlist for these cruises, so it's at least worth doing that. Once the dates open up, you could book it and pay the deposit. When you're on board, talk to the booking agent and see if you can have the credit applied to your existing reservation. You may have to cancel one and book a separate one, so I'd compare prices, as the rate may end up being higher, even with the stateroom credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter