booking question

rhk43

Earning My Ears
I hope this is not a stupid question but here goes..we used all of our points last use year, our new use year does not begin until September, do we have to wait until September and make reservatons when we get new points or can we do it now? Any help would be appreciated.

RHK

If you wanted to call today to make reservations, MS will help you figure out the points...you can borrow from the following year so you don't have to wait till September for the points to make reservations today.

Use year really doesn't have anything to do with making reservations. As long as you will have the points available by the time you check-in, you can make reservations as far ahead as 11 months at your home resort.

For example, if you want to call today to make a reservation for June 9, 2002 (check out June 10), you can do that even though you don't have the points today. The points you will have on September 1, 2001 can be used for a stay up through August 31, 2002. If you bank them, they can be used for a stay through August 31, 2003.

If you want to make a reservation for a time before 9-1-2001, you can borrow the points from the 2001 use year. If you do, you must use them before 9-1-2001, because once borrowed, they cannot be returned.

Ask again if I haven't answered your question.

PS. We don't consider any question stupid - We've all been new and full of questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter