Booking room only 499 days out?

Anna Chassereau

DIS Veteran
Are you still allowed to book a regular room only 499 days before check in? I’m wanting to book July 2022 and am wondering if I need to wait until packages become available or if I can book the room only (which is all I’d want to book) at 499 days before.

Going to book an Oceanview for 9 nights to celebrate my 40th birthday...beyond excited:)

wow, 499 days out planning is serious dedication

so it’s weird to you to plan a huge vacation a year and a half ahead of time? I’ve never understood people who fee the need to leave a sarcastic remark instead of actually answering the question asked. There are plenty of people who plan this far ahead and are thinking of trips for summer 2022.

so it’s weird to you to plan a huge vacation a year and a half ahead of time? I’ve never understood people who fee the need to leave a sarcastic remark instead of actually answering the question asked. There are plenty of people who plan this far ahead and are thinking of trips for summer 2022.

I am not sure why you think that....

I never said you are weird (that was your words) and I definitely was not sarcastic. Seriously, I was amazed at anyone planning 499 days out and really did not think this was possible with Disney accommodations. I do long range planning for destination research for 2022, 2023, etc, but never booked anything more than 12 months out.

My post was more of a congratulations for dedication to planning, not implying you are weird.

I personally think the ocean view category is not worth the price, unless you are on the endcaps as there are far too many less than ideal rooms classified as oceanview, when other resorts with true oceanfront would be worth the upgrade. Search google for the posts where someone created a picture map of Aulani and see what I I am referring to.

I am going to Aulani in May and just booked that recently. Good luck with your plans.

Just go to their website - disneyaulani.com or call them at (866) 443-4763 (open 24 hours)

Here is what their website says:
Reservations for your Aulani Resort vacation can only be booked for a maximum of 30 days and within 499 days of today’s date. Please adjust the length of stay, if necessary, and book your vacation during the booking window.

Also Flexible Cancellation - To provide additional flexibility, you may cancel your Aulani Resort reservations up to 24 hours prior to your arrival date for stays through June 10, 2021 without Disney-imposed cancellation fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter