Booking Swan through Expedia questions :)

Rags

DIS Veteran
Looking to book Swan or swan reserve through Expedia but before we do I want to be certain that we have access to: individual lighting lane at 7am? Early entry for them parks? Extra evening hours and lastly can I link my Expedia reservation to MDE to make sure I can get all the features.

Lots of questions but so excited!!!

TIA

Yes to all of the above, but you might have to contact Expedia for the correct confirmation number to use in MDE. If you are a Bonvoy member, you will not get any elite night credits or points.

Thank you!! Love the Epcot resort area but two rooms at BC, YC or Boardwalk won't work this trip!

I am going to get on Marriott site as well:)

Once you link your reservation to MDE, keep an eye on it. Sometimes the reservation falls off and you have to re-link it. Mine tends to fall off if I do online check in through the Bonvoy app, but once I relink it, it stays.

Looking to book Swan or swan reserve through Expedia but before we do I want to be certain that we have access to: individual lighting lane at 7am? Early entry for them parks? Extra evening hours and lastly can I link my Expedia reservation to MDE to make sure I can get all the features.

Lots of questions but so excited!!!

TIA
Yes, you get all of that but you do need to add your confirmation number to MDE. Also, as PP mentioned, your reservation may disappear from MDE, either in the app or when you look at in online. This has nothing to do if you book your reservation via third party or not as I've had this happen when I've booked direct. Just Disney IT not working as per usual lol. FYI- you won't get any hotel points if you book via third party.

Yes, you get all of that but you do need to add your confirmation number to MDE. Also, as PP mentioned, your reservation may disappear from MDE, either in the app or when you look at in online. This has nothing to do if you book your reservation via third party or not as I've had this happen when I've booked direct. Just Disney IT not working as per usual lol. FYI- you won't get any hotel points if you book via third party.
I ended up booking through Marriott directly as I do want the points. Glad I did the room rate went up 200 per night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter