• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking Tool - January 17, 2022

My reservations won’t show up on my dashboard. Is anyone else having this problem?

do they have an IT person on call for holidays to fix issues like this?

do they have an IT person on call for holidays to fix issues like this?
Do they have IT working on call for the holidays.... - Several thoughts - IT is mostly in India. They don't share our holiday calendar. They definitely do not observe MLK day. Even if it a holiday, they have people on staff for emergencies. Not sure they will actually correct the problem, but they can redirect pages to the "dwarves" or
Service Unavailable
Something unexpected went wrong. Please try again or try again later if the error continues.
, so at least a bunch of bogus reservations are not made, making the problem worse.

I'm having the same issues. Wonder if it will be fixed today or should I expect to have to call tomorrow?

Sometimes after a “maintenance” there opens up new availability. So if you are quick you might get lucky for your dates.

Question-if new availability opens up, will the waitlisted resorts then become available too?

Im not getting down for maint.. but I also have a bunch of 2021 waitlists..lol Disney IT at its finest.

I’m only getting down for maintenance when I try to open RAT. I can get into other areas. Just checked my dashboard again. Everything is still there, plus the august 2021 waitlist. 😱

Earlier, I could see my reservations, but got the Dwarves when attempting to modify one. Now, no reservations are showing up on the dashboard below my point summary. Thankfully, the countdown still shows on the DVC home page and the reservations are still showing in MDE. So, presumably, it's just a display issue related to the work they're doing to fix whatever glitch occurred system-wide.

ETA: I just checked the site again and a survey came up. They just got some harsh criticism about the rather consistently pathetic functionality of the website.

Last edited:
And now there's no countdown on my homepage! >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

It's showing point totals like it does when you don't have any reservations. 🤬

ETA: One minute later and countdown and reservations on dashboard are back... you can't make this stuff up!

But still can't modify a reservation (Dwarves/down for maintenance message is back).

Last edited:
Still down....this is the first day for the 11 month window that includes the first Saturday kids are off school for the 2 week winter break. Bookings - or I should say attempted bookings - have to be a lot more than normal today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter