Booking with AAA for the perks at DL?

TLH1977

Mouseketeer
Right now we have a room booked at the disneyland hotel for the week of july 10-18. When we booked the triple a rate was still available so we took it. Now our flight from NY just dropped and i dont know whether to book it or call up triple a tomorrow and see if they can book it all as a package for me so i can get the fastpass benifits come july. Does triple a offer any other deals when you book through them?

AAA does have a mug refill program wehn you book a package through them. We just got back and I didn't think this was that great of a perk. You get a free mug at the AAA travel office which is similiar to the Resort Mugs you can purchase at WDW. You can then refill your mug up to 5 times a day ( although I don't know how they keep track of this) at only three places in the parks. Red Rocket's Pizza Port and Rancho Del Zocalo in DL and the Pizza place by Burger Invasion in DCA. They need a little more variety. We only used the mugs twice and I found them to be a pain to carry around.

When you book the AAA package it does not have to include air fare, just the hotel and park admission.

We booked through AAA also..didn't need the early entry and stuff of the disney website package, but we are going to love the extra fastpasses from the aaa package. We booked our air by ourself..travelocity.com. We always get the best rates there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter