Bookings are open online

No joy this morning. Different browsers, wifi and cellular, even got on early. The cruise we wanted and the stateroom we wanted were available. Tried to add it to my cart, and it would never load. had one error where it said there was no stateroom for our party size of two adults! Plus, in the 90 minutes I have been trying, the price increased and because I am an idiot and forgot Disney IT issues, I did not take a screenshot of the first price. Can't call from work, so guess I will try that when I get home this afternoon.

No joy this morning. Different browsers, wifi and cellular, even got on early. The cruise we wanted and the stateroom we wanted were available. Tried to add it to my cart, and it would never load. had one error where it said there was no stateroom for our party size of two adults! Plus, in the 90 minutes I have been trying, the price increased and because I am an idiot and forgot Disney IT issues, I did not take a screenshot of the first price. Can't call from work, so guess I will try that when I get home this afternoon.

I do not mean to add injury to an already terrible situation, but FWIW I doubt they would honor the price of a screen grab, even when its their fault, given other stories on the boards. Worth a shot if you had it, but I definitely would not kick yourself over it. :hug:

Logged in at 5am Pacific, looked around a bit and booked the room I wanted. I was surprised how smooth it went, was expecting the website to crash. I did also see the "no stateroom available for your party (of 2)" error and just had to logout and log back in, this seems to be a common bug and not due to the Wish opening up.

I logged in without an issue. I was quite surprised. I didn't book anything but I was not surprised with the total price.

Still disappointed that they are short sailings, but I'm still hoping to get a booking for next Christmas once the next itinerary is posted.

I logged on this morning at 7:44 AM thinking that I would be one step ahead when booking opened.....How surprised was I when i was able to book right then and there. After filling in all the information and paying my deposit it was still early.... I signed out at 8:02 AM.

If you missed the maiden and are bummed, there appears to be an inside stateroom available according to the website (at least this moment).

I logged in without an issue. I was quite surprised. I didn't book anything but I was not surprised with the total price.

Still disappointed that they are short sailings, but I'm still hoping to get a booking for next Christmas once the next itinerary is posted.

Can't remember where I heard this but someone told me they want to do short cruises initially to get as much turnover as possible and work out the bugs. But yes, I would love to be on the ship for at least 7 nights.

So we’ve taken one previous Disney Cruise so I think we get in a day early before the general public. I have family that want to join us (in a different stateroom) for one of these cruises. I am guessing I will not be able to register them at the same time I can book our stateroom, correct?

So we’ve taken one previous Disney Cruise so I think we get in a day early before the general public. I have family that want to join us (in a different stateroom) for one of these cruises. I am guessing I will not be able to register them at the same time I can book our stateroom, correct?
You can if there is one person in the room with status. Assuming there are at least two of you with Silver status, you need to put a Silver passenger in each room. The other people in the room can be newbies. Once on the ship you can sleep where you want and get an extra room key from guest services.

Not sure if this is correct but it looks like the DCL website may still have inside rooms available for the maiden voyage?

Not sure if this is correct but it looks like the DCL website may still have inside rooms available for the maiden voyage?

Likely bookings yesterday where the deposit wasn't paid and/or the hold was allowed to expire. Timing is everything if someone can grab it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter