Boos & Ghouls At Home?

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
What are they going to be for Halloween? :)

pumpkincat.jpg

Happy Haunting Everyone! :)

I have been asking my kids that very same question for the past two weeks.They will let me know when they get home from school on Thursday.:rolleyes: But it had better be something warm as it is going to be quite blustery.

Ginny is going as a spirit. She has these little flashing lights with magnets on the back of them, and we stuck them on one of those hoods that has the mesh so their face isn't visible. They look like flashing eyes without a face and are actually quite spooky.
I don't think that DS is going out this here since he's 14 and in grade 10.

Nobody here is dressing up. One dd is working, the other will help handing out candy, although with this weather forecast I'm not sure we'll have too many.

We live on a busy street and all the kids around here go across to the sub-divisions.:(

I really miss all the kids and now that my DS's are all grown it's even more depressing.I love Hallowe'en!:)

Ryleigh got the Bear costume from Disney store last year for less than $20 CDN. Problem is it is soooo warm that she can only wear it Halloween night... hope it's cool. So for her school and Sparks party, she'll be Tigger... cheap Walmart costume.
Our only possible problem is that the Bear costume won't fit in her wheelchair. She might have to go on her trike!

I hope that Bear, Buzz, Belle, the Spirit, and Professor Quarrel have a very happy, safe, Halloween!! :)

Kellyla, I hope your kids have made up their minds by now!! :)

I know we have too much candy too PoohBWV! :)

pumpkincat.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter