• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

bored poll

hair color?

• brunette ( or brown for the guys)

• blond (yellow)

• red

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm a brunette. Kind of. Naturally it's light brown, but I color it so often, I'm not really sure what it is now.

natural brunette, but im other cuz my hairs all kinds of colors right now ... im my natural drak brown, with golden and blonde highlights <

I'm like...inbetween Blonde and Red.

Late.

I have blonde hair, but I recently dyed it black, but it didn't work so looks like a light brunette

mine's brownish with some blonde in it naturally. I used to colour my hair, but I haven't in a long time. I really love my hair colour.

I have dark brown hair in the winter, and it's slightly lighter in the summer for you can see my natural blond and light red highlight, It's also straight

mine is brown with blonde high lights that i got done and natural blond high lights from the sun:sunny:

I have natrally blonde hair but its getting darker so its a light brown with light highlights that are artificial lol i got them done for my birthday :)

Bye

CrapfaceI mean Lexi or trixie all of the work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter