Borrowing Issue on Website

JessP81

Earning My Ears
We have been trying for several days to book our first DVC stay for May of 2021. To book our stay we have To borrow points from our 2021 use year (the amount is within the current borrowing restrictions.). Every time we go to complete booking we get the Dwarves are working on it sign. My husband is convinced that are the ones who ACTUALLY work in Disney’s IT department! We called member services and after being on hold for an hour they stated they could see our points and we were correct and should be able to book it, but they are having IT issues and do not have a timeframe of when they issue is going to be resolved. They also could not book our reservation and advised us to continue trying to book on the site regularly. All I have to say is WTH! This is not how I hoped our welcome home trip booking would go 😢.

Well you could be in my boat....a 2020 reservation ( 10/30-11/5) with no tickets...no date on when to get tickets and have used most of the points for 2020 to book a 2 bedroom. We thought my MIL was going to cancel but yesterday stated she would go. My BIL is also joining us. So be patient. You are right, it is disappointing. It is an expensive purschase and to have these issues is not comforting or fun planning. It isn't how I thought my trip would go either....but on the flip side....as a female in 2020...I can read, drive, work and don't live in Iran.

Stay stong, Dopey will have it up and running in no time. Remember you can have two waitlists as well. That is how I got 10 nights in a value studio for 4/21-5/1 in 2021. Miracles happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter