Boston Strong!

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
It's been a long time since I have visited the community board. After the tragedy of earlier this month, things here have been different. Sort of like 911 people are nicer, and doing things for each other.

My daughter's boyfriend like us grew up near Boston. He went into Boston today and made this photo essay of things he saw and how Boston is hanging strong.

Please leave him a comment. He is a senior in college and this is something he is doing for one of his classes, but it has touched us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=smVVjyZ700Y

Thanks!

Hi, Glo! :grouphug:

I was there last week, and I've told my friends that one of the things that stood out to me was how the Bostonians were showing such a sense of resilience & being united.

Give your son a hug for me the next time you see him. I was born and raised in Western MA, but spent a lot of time in Boston. That just brought me to tears. Great job!

Thank you so much for sharing this. What a moving, emotional tribute to the people and city of Boston. Your daughter's boyfriend did a beautiful job and captured some very touching moments/photos. Yes, the video made me cry.

I saw a photo over the weekend, however, that really did me in. It was the most heartbreaking photo that I've seen since the tragedy and one that really pulled at my heartstrings. The photo was of a group of Savin Hill (Dorchester) Little Leaguers, and was taken on Saturday, opening day for Little League. It was taken during a ceremony that was held to honor and remember their friend and teammate, Martin Richard. All of the Little League players are sitting or kneeling and holding their ball caps over their hearts. Their solemn, innocent little faces just brought me to tears.:(

Glo...always good to see you here..

yes the video touched us all...he did one heck of a job...brought tears to my eyes..

Love and miss you

Hi Everyone!

Please if you can leave him a comment. He did it for school. I would appreciate it if you could comment and share!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter