Both of our dreams are coming true! 9/2019 PTR

glamfish500

Earning My Ears
My name is Nicole and I’m currently in the planning phase of my daughter’s first trip to WDW.

I’ve been dreaming of taking her to WDW since the day I found out I was pregnant and that dream is inside her too! For the past few months she has been telling us that she “needs to go to Disney World so Mickey can give her a big hug.”

After lots of discussion my husband and I decided this was the year we would go broke to take her. She doesn’t know we’re going yet, I think we’ll surprise her the day before we leave which means keeping the secret for seven more months. It will be hard to not spill the beans but thankfully she at that age where she is still oblivious to what things like a new suitcase means and we can still have conversations around her without her paying attention.

We maybe had lost our minds because we’ve also invited our parents to go with us. We’ve all booked our package but they’re all still working out if they’ll actually go or not. We’ve both got grandparents with poor health plus my mom and his dad both work and aren’t sure if they’ll be able to get the time off. Fingers crossed everyone can make it!

Our trip stats:
September 22-28 @ Pop Century
6 Adults 1 Child
DDP with 6 day park hoppers

We’re about six weeks away from making our ADRs so I’m working hard on our plans!

Stay tuned!

Sounds great! It's so fun surprising your kids with a trip to Disney, we've pulled off quite a few surprise trips. Now that they are getting older it's a little harder to pull off.

Planning is half the fun, it's so addicting! I hope everyone will be able to make it. Having extra hands around to help with your DD will be nice and then nobody has to miss out on the BIG KID rides. We took my DS when he was only 3 months old, but we had my DSIL and her family with us and it was really helpful.

POP is a great hotel, we fell in love with it on our last trip. Happy planning! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter