Bottle Straps at Universal?

suzimar57

Miss my Happy Place.
Are there bottle straps for sale at Universal, like the kind you can buy at Disneyworld?

suzimar57

We were at USF/IOA last November and I searched high and low for these straps.I finally found them at the IOA in Toon Lagoon.Right in front of Dudley Do-Right was a cart,selling water and snack food-they had them!In all my searching,I never found them at US,although a friend of mine what in the spring and found them at a snack cart in front of BTTF.Good luck in your search.
Does anyone know anywhere else to get them?I'd be interested in hearing,so I can plan for our up coming trip in December.
:sunny:

We were just there and they had these at most of the souvener stores. If not and the friendly folks will be able to guide you to where they have them.

Thank you both for your suggestions - we're going to Universal in October & I'll be looking for them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter