Bottled water

conniehar90

DIS Veteran
My last visit was several years ago. They allowed one bottle of water per person. Is this still the case? The website says you can bring bottled water but doesn't mention a limit. I remember having to toss a few bottles at the security checkpoint. Thanks!

My last visit was several years ago. They allowed one bottle of water per person. Is this still the case? The website says you can bring bottled water but doesn't mention a limit. I remember having to toss a few bottles at the security checkpoint. Thanks!
We have gone through security with a coffee and/or water bottle. We always take a collapsible reusable water bottle and fill it up for free at the Freestyle Coke machines. There are plenty of those machines throughout the parks in case you’re interested.

I don't believe I've ever been limited and I'm pretty sure I walked through with one bottle in a sling and one in my hand that I was currently drinking. I've never heard of there being a limit before but I could be wrong.

I usually am the one holding the backpack, and I usually have 1-2 bottles water/gatorade, for each person, in the backpack. Guess they could be counting, but doubtful, unless something has recently changed.

This past trip a couple of weeks ago I discovered the wonderful free water in the Freestyle machines. You can use any water bottle that fits under the spout. So convenient and makes it easier on the QS TM's that aren't constantly being asked for cups of water. It also worked in the machine in the hotel grab n go. We had water delivered to our hotel with a grocery delivery, and just used those bottles (Publix and occasional Smartwater).

The security at the HRH stop point (the walking path ones, didn't take the boat) never bothered me. I always had a water bottle in my drawstring backpack, either empty because I planned to refill it in the park, or full because I either had a new unopened bottle or had just filled it at the hotel before I walked over.

The official word was water bottles had to unopened (factory sealed) due to HHN, but they never gave me an issue with my bottles.

No Freestyle machines in the HP areas, so fill them up before you go to the WW.

The only time I’ve heard of restrictions on bottles is in the evening hours on HHN nights because some people try to sneak in alcohol. Otherwise, bring as much as you want. You can bring in as much food as you want too. Just can’t have a hardside or rolling or massive cooler.

No issues, brought in a giant hydro flask solid colored and smaller cheap ones plus coffee in a solid cup. During HHN days but not within those hours. No issues at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter