Boulder Ridge Refurb Has Begun!

We were there last week and I was too afraid to go behind the curtains. i was surprised how many rooms they were working om though.

I want to spy around too when I get there! (11/28). Maybe I should pack a clipboard lol.

And a hard hat. Apparently that's an issue. We actually ASKED during the day once if we could take a peek and were told no because it was a hard hat area. This was after we had already sneaked in. Oops.

Oh, we also got a free pin in our room, which was nice.

Attachments

• IMG_8169.jpg
    IMG_8169.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 54

Okay, so I sneaked in and took some pics after 5 pm. This is the 5th floor. We were in a 1 bdrm on 5 and really couldn't hear anything. I thought they were all gone for the day so I breached the black curtain and snapped these pics and a guy walked in! I almost died, but I said "Hey, hi! Just looking around! Bye!" I know the pics aren't great but oh, well. It's what I got. My guess is they'll start opening up the new rooms for booking in February at the latest Just my guess based on the progress. The new cabinets look fantastic and the tub is not that nasty jetted thing. It's the deep soaking tub like what's in the cabins. My DVC rep told us they're walling up the peek-a-boo window from the bedroom into the bath also. I'm excited.
Brilliant work!

I did hear you were later spotted around WDW.😂

Attachments

• 26509185-B3B4-49A3-8DDC-00535DD79BCD.jpeg
    26509185-B3B4-49A3-8DDC-00535DD79BCD.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 27D6F019-2AB3-49B3-AA7E-675F5B1DF46F.jpeg
    27D6F019-2AB3-49B3-AA7E-675F5B1DF46F.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 30
  • E73CA02B-EAED-4DF8-8CE7-95F6585747B1.jpeg
    E73CA02B-EAED-4DF8-8CE7-95F6585747B1.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 36

And a hard hat. Apparently that's an issue. We actually ASKED during the day once if we could take a peek and were told no because it was a hard hat area. This was after we had already sneaked in. Oops.

Oh, we also got a free pin in our room, which was nice.
So who will be the first intrepid board member to bring a hard hat and tool belt with them on vacation so they can go undercover with the construction crew?

A very interesting turn of events with my BRV 2 bedroom reservation for next week. I was called and informed id been moved to 2 separate 1-bedroom villas at CCV. I said I’d prefer to stay in one room and asked about a 2 bedroom but she said there wasn’t any availability. I jokingly (kind of) suggested a CCV Cabin as they also sleep 8, she put me on hold and after a few minutes said they would switch us to a cabin. So here we are!

A very interesting turn of events with my BRV 2 bedroom reservation for next week. I was called and informed id been moved to 2 separate 1-bedroom villas at CCV. I said I’d prefer to stay in one room and asked about a 2 bedroom but she said there wasn’t any availability. I jokingly (kind of) suggested a CCV Cabin as they also sleep 8, she put me on hold and after a few minutes said they would switch us to a cabin. So here we are!
Woohoo!!

How exciting!!

We need a room report for that!!

👏👏👏 I second the call for a room report/trip review! Hope you have a great time!

I can imagine the discussion in the back room.

“But their Disboard name is CopperCreek. We gotta make this happen.”

Amazing! Just goes to show it never hurts to ask! I definitely want to try the cabins, even if only for a night or 2. Enjoy!

Fantastic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter