Boulder Ridge Refurb Has Begun!

Just checked in. 5541. 5th floor 2BR dedicated. No Murphy bed (but not needed).

Great pictures! Is there not a fold down Murphy bed under the TV in the “studio” portion either? I thought both dedicated and lockoffs 2BRs slept 9.

Just checked into 4512 - 2BR Dedicated.
Also has the slanted roof so only a pullout in living room - same as Don not an issue as we won't be using it for sleep.

Thanks for the pics of the second bedroom in the dedicated 2BR! We are staying in one at the end of April. Have a great trip!

Great pictures! Is there not a fold down Murphy bed under the TV in the “studio” portion either? I thought both dedicated and lockoffs 2BRs slept 9.
You can book 9 but dedicated still will be lacking the bed for the 9th person. The lockoff will have beds for all 9.

Has anybody had a dedicated 2BR with a murphy bed?

Is it possible they didn't give murphy beds to ded 2BR rooms with some weird 'there's 3 permanent beds, that's enough' justification?

Slanted roof is still the most likely explanation but it was physically possible to install a murphy bed in @DonMacGregor's room and they didn't.

We are in a studio on the 5th floor and no Murphy bed because the ceiling is slanted and bumped out. The good news is that the pull out is brand new but based on the quality it won’t be for long.
We were in a 1 bedroom when we first arrived on the second floor and the Murphy bed in the living room was heavenly. Very thick and very comfortable And the mattress in the bedroom was brand new and also very comfortable according to mom and dad.

We are in a studio on the 5th floor and no Murphy bed because the ceiling is slanted and bumped out. The good news is that the pull out is brand new but based on the quality it won’t be for long.
We were in a 1 bedroom when we first arrived on the second floor and the Murphy bed in the living room was heavenly. Very thick and very comfortable And the mattress in the bedroom was brand new and also very comfortable according to mom and dad.
Does the studio have a table and chairs?

Not really. It has table built into the storage unit in front of the couch. You can raise up the top to use as a table and sit on the couch or you can leave it closed and use the small stools that they have under the drawers against the TV wall. The stools are the height and size of kids furniture. I will try to take a picture when I go back to the room. I do miss the table and chairs in the studio as we do eat some meals in the room, especially breakfasts.

Not really. It has table built into the storage unit in front of the couch. You can raise up the top to use as a table and sit on the couch or you can leave it closed and use the small stools that they have under the drawers against the TV wall. The stools are the height and size of kids furniture. I will try to take a picture when I go back to the room. I do miss the table and chairs in the studio as we do eat some meals in the room, especially breakfasts.
Bummer - thanks… I need to work on the laptop from time to time - sounds like a no-go with that setup

I was just working this morning on it and it wasn’t too bad. I sat on the couch and raised the table up a little and it was the right height for me but I am only 5’3”. As long as you don’t have Teams calls I think the lounger with the table by the pool could work too. ;)

I was just working this morning on it and it wasn’t too bad. I sat on the couch and raised the table up a little and it was the right height for me but I am only 5’3”. As long as you don’t have Teams calls I think the lounger with the table by the pool could work too. ;)
Great idea! 8-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter