Bounce back.

Following - we will be there in 12 days and I want to know if I can get my hopes up for free dining again! :)

Following - we will be there in 12 days and I want to know if I can get my hopes up for free dining again! :)
You might be able to catch the release of the free dining bounce back. It seems to me that it usually comes out around the time you will be there in August. Call extension 8844 while you are in your resort room and ask about the current bounce back. And then report back if you find it. :)

You might be able to catch the release of the free dining bounce back. It seems to me that it usually comes out around the time you will be there in August. Call extension 8844 while you are in your resort room and ask about the current bounce back. And then report back if you find it. :)
Was just hoping someone knew now that's all! The anticipation is killing me. lol

Was just hoping someone knew now that's all! The anticipation is killing me. lol
I think it is worse to know that the free dining bounce back has been released and you have to wait until you get there to book it. We had this happen two years ago when we went to Disney at the end of August and prayed that the resort and dates we wanted for the free dining promotion was still available when we checked in, which they were. ;)

I think it is worse to know that the free dining bounce back has been released and you have to wait until you get there to book it. We had this happen two years ago when we went to Disney at the end of August and prayed that the resort and dates we wanted for the free dining promotion was still available when we checked in, which they were. ;)
I've got my TA on standby for when we check in on August 13th to book everything for us. :)

It sometimes pays to be a teacher in the NorthEast since we can only go during the summer.

I have found that usually, if free dining general public stays have started then they have probably put the free dining BB in the room too.
I never book free dining so I'm not sure when the stays begin but I think it's soon, right? Weren't the beginning effective dates right at the first of August sometime?

ETA - looked it up, looks like it starts for stays beginning 8/21. So I'd expect to see the BB with free dining sometime near then. So may be too early yet

I have found that usually, if free dining general public stays have started then they have probably put the free dining BB in the room too.
I never book free dining so I'm not sure when the stays begin but I think it's soon, right? Weren't the beginning effective dates right at the first of August sometime?

ETA - looked it up, looks like it starts for stays beginning 8/21. So I'd expect to see the BB with free dining sometime near then. So may be too early yet

Last year FD began 8/23, I believe, and the FD BB was released 8/1.

The current BB expires August 15th, but the new bb is typically bookable 2-3 weeks before that.

Following, curious if bounceback free dining will include DDP for moderates also or QS like it is currently

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter