• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bounce back.

What is the current BB
The current BB is a room only discount with dates between now and the end of the year. The current bb has been out since late Oct/early November of last year, so I'm not sure what availability would be like now. But many of us are hoping for a change over to a FD bb for next year's dates.

I'm checking in on Saturday. Would the BB still be the room discount one or was it supposed to change today? Sorry I'm really new to BB

I'm checking in on Saturday. Would the BB still be the room discount one or was it supposed to change today? Sorry I'm really new to BB
The room only discount for the rest of this year is supposed to be bookable til Aug. 15th pending availability, but this time of year there is often overlap with bb's. You can often choose between the old one and the new one.

The room only discount for the rest of this year is supposed to be bookable til Aug. 15th pending availability, but this time of year there is often overlap with bb's. You can often choose between the old one and the new one.
Alright good to know, thanks! Guess we'll just have to wait and see when we can there.

We have gone the last many years late August. It always seems to be a room only discount until a couple weeks before we check in. Then flips to free dining. I'd much prefer the RO.

You also never know (this time of year) if you're going to get the brochure with the older bb or the newer bb. The best thing to do is dial ext. 8844 from your room and ask what the current bb is.

Yes, we would love for you to call in and get the full scoop! Who knows what (if anything) will be in the room.

Subscribing - will be there next Friday for a 13 night stay on a FD bounce back from last year. Hoping to get the same again.

Following, curious if bounceback free dining will include DDP for moderates also or QS like it is currently
I'm curious to see what's offered too. I'm a little concerned that since the moderates only get free QS if they might change the values to something like just 1 free QS meal a day

I've got my TA on standby for when we check in on August 13th to book everything for us. :)
Possibly you've booked it with your TA in the past but my understanding is that a BounceBack offer can only booked by calling x8844 personally from your resort room to book the offer prior to checking out.

Have you ever used a TA in the past to book your BounceBack offer?

I just called the BB extension from my room at Pop - still just a room discount for 2017. Very frustrating. We leave early in the morning.

I just called the BB extension from my room at Pop - still just a room discount for 2017. Very frustrating. We leave early in the morning.
Thank you for the update. I wonder if they knew when the change will happen. Just out of curiosity, when is the room discount till? Normally the spring one is for rooms that are still within that same year, for the fall and winter. Is that the case when you called back?

Thank you for the update. I wonder if they knew when the change will happen. Just out of curiosity, when is the room discount till? Normally the spring one is for rooms that are still within that same year, for the fall and winter. Is that the case when you called back?

The room only bb I received in January says the offer expires Aug.15th. I suppose it's possible they could extend that expiration date til later in the year for dates into 2017, but I doubt they would do that. I bet we'll see a new bb in the next week or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter