• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bounce back.

Seriously can that be done? Can I go solo or have to have whole family? If I go alone will they give free dinning for whole party of five?
I don't see why not, it's a new reservation, right? I think it just has to be under the name of the person who booked the room that you're using the BBO for. So like you couldn't go but your cousin use the BBO. BUT I'm not positive.

Seriously can that be done? Can I go solo or have to have whole family? If I go alone will they give free dinning for whole party of five?
If you go solo and book a bounce back you can book it for one room at whatever resort they have, but you have to do it during the available time, usually fall and winter. a few spring days sprinkled in.

Oh ok. Yeah when I was there in June when they offered 30% room discount they barley had any times to go

You can get it for a family of 5 if you are booking a room that has 5 people in it. An adult on the current reservation must also be on the BB reservation.

You can get it for a family of 5 if you are booking a room that has 5 people in it. An adult on the current reservation must also be on the BB reservation.

Awesome. Well if comes with dates posted looks like a solo night trip or one with my favorite kid.

We booked bounce back last year for a group of 12. On the original trip was me and 3 other adults. We were able to book two cabins with free dining but one of the adults there currently had to be the head of the reservation. So I'm one head of reservation on a cabin full of people who weren't there and my dad is the head on another. We probably aren't going to sleep the way it's booked, but that's the only way it was allowed.

Also just a thought. Do you really have to even fly down and actually be there? What if you book a room and do online check in then call the bounce back number, not the extension? How would they ever know you didn't actually show up? You would just pay for the one night. I don't want to encourage bad behavior but just curious if that would work.

Also just a thought. Do you really have to even fly down and actually be there? What if you book a room and do online check in then call the bounce back number, not the extension? How would they ever know you didn't actually show up? You would just pay for the one night. I don't want to encourage bad behavior but just curious if that would work.
I think I saw someone who said that they know because you don't scan your magicband to get into the room. I'll admit that I'm curious if one could do it too!

We booked bounce back last year for a group of 12. On the original trip was me and 3 other adults. We were able to book two cabins with free dining but one of the adults there currently had to be the head of the reservation. So I'm one head of reservation on a cabin full of people who weren't there and my dad is the head on another. We probably aren't going to sleep the way it's booked, but that's the only way it was allowed.

Good idea. Why would it matter. I still paid for room.

I really hope you are right! :goodvibes We are heading down Sunday and staying until the 21st. With the exchange on our dollar:crazy2:, we really want a good offer! Fingers crossed for free dining.
Well the odds are good you will get it with the current one expiring on the the 15th, I think. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :worship:

We will be going October 25-Nov 1. Hoping for free dining for a bounceback but our trip will be July 17. And as always it's excluded. We are going because of a conference so dates are set and can't change. That has been my luck lately. I guess we will just upgrade to AP's and hope for a discount there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter