Bounce Back

dSp12

Earning My Ears
My husband and I have a trip in 45 days. We want to visit again in Oct 2019. Tell me about bounce back offers- how do they work? Are they for specific dates or is there a chance we can book the offer for next Oct?

Thank you!

By the time you arrive there should be a new bounce back available and it will only apply to certain dates. We just checked out today and booked a bounce back for next December. The current offer - free dining - was not available for any dates in October and November.

Call the number with specific dates and have some flexibility. We didn’t get free dining when we used it but I got 30% off deluxe and saved $750 on a stay at the contemporary. The cm was very helpful and just applied it to a reservation I had already booked and now they discounted it. Good luck!

Based on when we went in oct/nit - the free dining offer ended oct 31st and November 1 started a room only offer - u will have to read the paperwork in ur room or call thmyou directly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter