Bounceback, anybody been able to add days after returning?

madenon

Mouseketeer
Just curious about others experiences. We just got back from the world saterday. While there, I used the bounce back offer to get us a concierge room at the boardwalk. :) After getting back, I realized I've got enough days left at work to be able to add another week afterwards for just me. The dates fall within the window for the bounce back and of course I would love to take advantage of the bounce back promo. I know the CM's themselves wont be able to change the reservation now that I've checked out and that people have talked to another department -guest relations?- to make changes to a reservation the booked under a code after the code had expired.

Anybody been succesfull in adding days to their bounce back after checking out? Also been able to do this eventhough there will only be one of me there for the days I want to add, instead of the 3 there will be there for the first days? I want to do the same resort and type of room, if this makes a difference.

TIA!

It is possible but you have to call CRO and make sure the room is available for the dates you want

Thanks for the response. I called and explained it to the CM. She was pretty pro-active, telling me it can be done, she can't do it, I'll transfer you to the department that can. About 15 minutes later we had the other week added to the reservation, also on the BB rate. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter