• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024/2025!

Well I just called and for the two dates I needed (early-June and mid-August 2024) both 3-4 night trips there was zero club level availability at any of the resorts. Is this possibly a situation of those room types not being released for this promo yet or possibly not at all? The CM encouraged me to call back because I still have 4 days left in my window, but I’m just wondering if it’s an effort in futility at this point.

If I book a standard (non CL) room with the bounce back offer can I modify it in the app and continuously check for CL rooms?

Well I just called and for the two dates I needed (early-June and mid-August 2024) both 3-4 night trips there was zero club level availability at any of the resorts. Is this possibly a situation of those room types not being released for this promo yet or possibly not at all? The CM encouraged me to call back because I still have 4 days left in my window, but I’m just wondering if it’s an effort in futility at this point.

If I book a standard (non CL) room with the bounce back offer can I modify it in the app and continuously check for CL rooms?
It’s weird. I just looked for you at YC one week at a time in June and there was Resort view CL rooms available. I did not check any other resorts or other times. Since the offer is subject to availability (maybe only so many rooms are put into the offer) you maybe should take what’s available prior to when the time is up. At least you may have the ability to modify. I did that with the Disney + offer whereas I took the room available CL resort view then modified to WV a few days later when it was available.

It’s weird. I just looked for you at YC one week at a time in June and there was Resort view CL rooms available. I did not check any other resorts or other times. Since the offer is subject to availability (maybe only so many rooms are put into the offer) you maybe should take what’s available prior to when the time is up. At least you may have the ability to modify. I did that with the Disney + offer whereas I took the room available CL resort view then modified to WV a few days later when it was available.
There’s definitely availability, I was hoping for the BWI CL that’s available for my dates to show up in the bounce back. I’ll probably just end up booking it at rack rate and then hoping I can apply either AP or FL resident discounts when they release for next summer. Not a big deal, however I am really glad that these offers are becoming more frequent.

3 questions
1)If I’m stay just one night this august (post cruise), will I get the bounce back offer?
2) If my bounce back stay is over not included dates (Princess half and week after), will I need to change rooms/resorts for the offer?
3) does the bounce back require a different resort then my initial stay?

I didn’t get a Bounceback offer. We just left BW yesterday.
The bounceback offer is available to anyone who stayed at a Disney resort, so even if you didn't specifically get the offer in your room or in an email, you're still eligible up to 7 days after your departure.

The details are on post 793 (page 40) of this thread. Or just call the main WDW number and ask what's available for your upcoming trip dates. And post back and let us know how you fared.

3 questions
1)If I’m stay just one night this august (post cruise), will I get the bounce back offer?
2) If my bounce back stay is over not included dates (Princess half and week after), will I need to change rooms/resorts for the offer?

1. Yes, you can book a bounceback during a 1 night stay. (And now within 7 days of leaving)

2. Your discounted bounceback stay must be during included dates. If your stay next year is not during those included dates, you’ll have to change dates. And the resort & room type must have availability with the bounceback rate. They do not just discount what you already have booked. You have to book what they have available for your dates. If your dates are not flexible, you unfortunately won’t qualify for a bounceback rate.

3. Nope, you can book any resort that is available with the discount for your dates. We have a resort & room preference so pretty much always book the same thing we were already staying in.

Last edited:
The first post is updated with all the latest information, latest offer and FAQs. The FAQs based on old information that need confirmation are noted as such (for example, booking additional rooms for people not currently staying at a Disney resort - we need reports if it’s the same).

In the past, this offer could not be modified online, and you would need to call to make any changes. For those of you that have booked this, are you able to modify online? TIA!

I'll be doing a split stay in a few weeks, staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge, then Bay Lake Tower using rented DVC points. Historically, are people staying on DVC points eligible for Bounceback offers?

3 questions
Not sure if I am fully understanding your question but will answer what I think you’re asking.

You are eligible for a BB offer if some of the dates of your stay are included and the room type you book is included in the BB offer.

E.g if the offer is available from Feb 1-3 and you book Feb 2- 9, you are eligible for the BB offer for the first 2 nights of you stay.

I'll be doing a split stay in a few weeks, staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge, then Bay Lake Tower using rented DVC points. Historically, are people staying on DVC points eligible for Bounceback offers?
I don’t believe so because you didn’t book through Disney. You have to be staying on a reservation made for cash.

If that reservation is now in your name then you should be eligible.

I will be there in 9 days and can report back....I have to make 5 reservations for 2024!

The first post is updated with all the latest information, latest offer and FAQs. The FAQs based on old information that need confirmation are noted as such (for example, booking additional rooms for people not currently staying at a Disney resort - we need reports if it’s the same).

In the past, this offer could not be modified online, and you would need to call to make any changes. For those of you that have booked this, are you able to modify online? TIA!
Unfortunately still unable to modify online; have to call...🤷‍♂️

I don’t believe so because you didn’t book through Disney. You have to be staying on a reservation made for cash.
Unless something has changed this year, it doesn’t matter how you booked. If you have a reservation in MDE in your name that can be pulled up by the Disney reservation agents, you can book a bounceback. Guests staying at Disney Deluxe Villa resorts *are* eligible to book bouncebacks, even if that reservation was booked with points.

Unless something has changed this year, it doesn’t matter how you booked. If you have a reservation in MDE in your name that can be pulled up by the Disney reservation agents, you can book a bounceback. Guests staying at Disney Deluxe Villa resorts *are* eligible to book bouncebacks, even if that reservation was booked with points.
That would be nice! Hopefully someone will report back on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter